By oh my fucking god - 10/07/2014 13:34 - United Kingdom - Derby

Today, my fiancée has been saying, "Shit's gone cray-cray" for over a week. I finally snapped. When I was done ranting, she murmured, "Baby, don't be cray-cray". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 230
You deserved it 9 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BecauseIAmBatman_fml 22

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife" "Hell no. She's cray-cray!!"

Comments

Doc you and your blog are amazeballs

26- if only there were a messaging system for you to tell him

sterling1113 15

I didn't even know people actually said that until I saw it on a list of annoying phrases. I'm still pretty sure I've only ever seen people use it sarcastically, actually.

gotta love hip hop and how it influences the public. (I'm being sarcastic so everyone knows)

Triumvirate, I love your reply to #12. I did not know one word could make me laugh so much, and repeatedly. I bow down to you, master.

redbaron94 8

At least you found out now rather than after the marriage

Yes, found out he's a cray-er. That shit tears marriages apart.

Just tell her you find it really annoying and ask her to stop, politely as possible. Better than ranting and raving about it.

91hayek 31

lol well this is what you get when you want marriage. Yay now homosexuals get the same suffering limited to straight married couples! Equality in having annoying significant others for everyone!

MzZombicidal 36

More like United Kingdom, #60...

Give the bitch a good ole smackin' around that should fix things

badluckalex 23
kotake 7

so you "just can't" in response to her being "cray cray"? you two sound like an adorbz cuple.

deal with it yo, she'll get tired of it and im sure theres a reason you want to marry her. if it's hurting you to have her amount your feelings to 'cray-cray', make it clear that it could very well jeopardize the relationship.

Goblin182 26