By everore - 25/12/2012 18:12 - United States - Salt Lake City

Today, my brother learned how to fake cry. I've been catching shit for everything I've done and said near him ever since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 064
You deserved it 3 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

Give him something to cry about.

laughtersplay 14

Secretly take a video of what really happens and show your parents his bullshit. Youngest siblings shouldn't always get away with everything.

Comments

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

1- If you didn't know what to comment, you shouldn't have bothered.

But he saw the opportunity that (mostly) everybody waits for! The opportunity to be first comment! He couldn't just NOT say anything, he HAD to secure his place as first comment. Oh the life of an FMLer.

While I have had opportunities to be first I usually get 3rd or 2nd to stop and think of something witty and its worth it. Still seen just as much and actually contributed in a positive way.

There was nothing in the comment you just made 48 that contributed to this thread at all. The only contribution my comment is making is making sure everyone else knows your comment was useless. Adieu.

my comment actually required you to think, sorry. the theme was it is better to actually leave a good comment then try and get first because first comment sucked from rushing to get first. it was quite relevant, no need to be an ass cuze it flew over your head.

There was absolutely no thinking required to decipher your comment... He was pointing out thy you say your comments contribute in a positive way, yet that comment saying so had no contribution to the thread at all

I said it in a really arrogant way, I admit, and it isnt even close to true that my comments always have a positive effect. what I meant was I try to do that, and don't go for #1, but instead getting a good comments. considering you were wrong on what I was trying say, you really had no place to comment.

and what the **** is the thread about if not trying to get first comment?! I would really like to hear this.

Well, going off the first comment, which this thread should be in reply to, it's about how much OP's life definitely sucks.

I'm surprised that this thread is still in existence. 12 of the most useless comments ever.

You have all completely misunderstood the comment. The tinge of sarcasm is however, quite obvious and has successfully attracted people who were bored and full of themselves. Vos gueules bande de los

friedpwnadge 25

Give him something to cry about.

BryanThaMan 14

Agree, if the fake crying is that effective the outcome should'nt be much different, for you ;)

Steve95401 49

A punch in the balls would work too.

Exactly what I was thinking. If you're going to get in trouble anyway, make it worth it.

Thats right, then after you beat his ass tell him if he gets you in trouble again with fake crying then the same things gonna happen, only worse next time.

2 You clever bastard. I see what you did there, with your picture.

laughtersplay 14

Secretly take a video of what really happens and show your parents his bullshit. Youngest siblings shouldn't always get away with everything.

n3rd43v3r 10
TellMeWhatsDeath 14

It's pretty obvious he's younger... it's usually the younger ones that get away with everything, especially by crying.

Have you ever seen a little sibling get in trouble for upsetting the older one?

Sometimes it's the oldest sibling that's bad! My brother is horrible to me for no reason most the time, also my parents don't really believe in punishment so...

42- bullshit! You made that up! That would never happen first of all the older ones are usually harder to upset and the younger ones always get away with everything

My older brother was terrible to me as well but with my anger I aggravated it sometimes so a lot of times our fights ended with us both being sent to our rooms

Oh the incredibly intelligent generalizations in this thread...you are so right, older siblings NEVER act out in an immature way. Stop talking about it, why does it even matter the ages of the siblings?

laughtersplay 14

All types of siblings fight and get each other in trouble, in matter of circumstances. But its most common for the older sibling to get in trouble because of the younger one. They either know better or take responsibility for the younger one's mistakes. I would know since I am a middle child.

I'm an only child, but all of my closest friends have younger siblings, so I know how they can be, and it's annoying as hell. They'll either play one parent against the other (i.e: "Mom, can I {insert request}?" "No, of course not!" "Okay." *goes to ask Dad or other parent*) ...or they'll bitch at their parents until they get what they want, which doesn't take much. Or, better still, they'll completely overreact about something for the sole purpose of getting the other sibling in trouble (for example, getting pinched and screaming their head off, saying the other sibling punched them). I'm not in their family, and it pisses ME off.

I'm the younger and it didn't work that way in my house. We had to work things out on our own if it was minor. Hitting each other landed both of us punishments. And I wouldn't even think of playing one parent against the other. My sis tried it once and I learned from her mistake.

No one said younger, im the youngest in my family and i was the one getting in trouble for making my older siblings cry even after they turned 18

MarisaCB 16

You should learn how to fake cry too.

Or fake a heart attack.. I hear that's working pretty well these days.

how old is your brother? tell him to stop being a pussy and grow up..

Rancor 5

That's what I did to my brother, worked like a charm.

miyaviichan 27

Well damn I wish I could do that too. Too bad it's a younger sister.

23- Tell her to stop being such a boy and grow up. Worked like a charm on my little sister :P

Does he threaten you to fake cry in order to get you in trouble? If so, record it or video tape it and expose him!

theannak 7

Every time he fake cries, give him a reason to really cry.

Lock him in a closet and don't let him out until he promises to stop and if he goes back on his promise do it again until he cries for real and begs you to let him out. Thats how i solved my brother's fake crying problem.

TheDrifter 23

He's a Wiley one. Start doing things so messed up that your parents will never believe his stories.