By STOP - 08/05/2014 13:55 - Australia - West Hoxton

Today, it's five days until my wedding and I still can't tell my bride apart from her twin sister. They share clothes, have the same haircut, and they even take turns flirting with me to "catch me off guard" because they think it's hilarious to trick me. I'm scared I'll marry the wrong one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 288
You deserved it 8 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kdm_km1 19

Just go with who's in the wedding dress that day!

Comments

kdm_km1 19

Just go with who's in the wedding dress that day!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
badluckalex 23

I dont tjink they would trick him into marrying the wrong twin.. they would have to divorce and then marry the right twin!

hey they are both the same, who cares which one he marries right? ha no this is a serious matter

Not actually true. He can only marry the one he has a marriage license with, so even if they did do that the marriage would be void.

Well they could switch on purpose to be funny, having the wrong sister in the dress. You never know, they could be nuts.

127, depending on how long the ruse has been going, that might not save him.

OK in case they do a dress swap, doubtful as a wedding is too important for jokes like that, do something else like clip her pinky nail on her left hand really short. that way when you put the ring on, you can check ;-) but if she gets her nails done the day of that won't work. . . clip the sisters nail! hahaha who cars what her nails look like. your screwed OP, good luck!!

braidedsilver 8

There would be a divorce, but no remarriage I think.

Wolf87535 4

give one a tattoo for a wedding gift. good luck OP

Exactly, when you sign the marriage cert, just make sure the name you are signing as your wife is right... Sides you now have an excuse to be romantic with the wrong one too :o

NiceGuysDoWin 21

In most western countries, the ceremony is just for show anyway. Most people don't understand that a wedding is just a big ritualistic party to celebrate the marriage, but the marriage itself is only valid if and when you sign the contract documents. Frankly, your best man could be in the dress and give the vows, and at the end of the day you would still be married to whoever signed the marriage licence.

flame5768 14

Your username is somewhat appropriate for your comment.

stepymac 15

You have to find something to tell them apart quick

I've got it! if you have sex, give a (only noticeable to you) hikkey. otherwise you can also surprise sharpey, or something like that.

skittyskatbrat 19

You can always stick a tracker up your girl's. Then every time they try to trick you, discreetly go on your phone and try to find her in the room. I'm sure there's an app for that.

Possibly a mole, freckle, or beauty mark?!?!

#107 I dont understand why I got so many down votes. I thought it was a funny idea. :-) ....sounds like I should watch that episode.

Ambush the wrong twin with a permanent marker closer to the wedding. Either the mark itself or the scrub marks should last long enough for you tell the difference between them and get through the ceremony. Edit: nevermind someone beat me to it lol

You should just mark the hand of the correct one with a sharpie!

bingo__O 15

I'm sure she wouldn't give up that special moment for a prank, no matter how hilarious it may seem :P

Considering what I've seen on this site, i wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Imagine if they each showed up in the same wedding dress.

davek 36

Yeah, but how much of this site is lies?

sweetprettykitty 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I know most guys have, but I have always though isn't that inbreeding? I obviously know that two females cannot conceive, but she is still banging her sister.

ChristianH39 30

8 Not inbreeding, but yea it would be incest

Thank you 10, there is the word I am looking for.

ChristianH39 30

No problem! As a side note, OP might already have slept with both sisters and just doesn't know...

askullnamedbilly 33

Technically speaking, you could even consider it masturbation, seeing as how identical twins are basically natural clones.

You don't have to be the one touching yourself for it to be masturbation, as far as I know, someone else doing the work for you is also called masturbation. As far as self-masturbation goes, just because someone has your DNA identical to you doesn't mean that they are essentialy you, since the environment, epigenetics, psychology- all those things make that person completely different at the same time.

16-The one who tells him the ceiling needs painting would be the wife.

#23 even identical twins have tiny differences in their dna

davek 36

Unless they prefer her being on top.

He should just write a check mark on the ass of the one with him on his wedding night.

Twins do have differences in our DNA but it's the same as taking two cells from different parts of your body. Identical twins anyhow.

sparty48910 5

Thumbs up x100 I'm sure they are willing. Twins are kinky.

Look at all those thumb downs :o

sweetprettykitty 10

Lol I know eh!? I was definitely thinking everybody would be thumbing it down like crazy...looks like there are still people out there who have a good sense of humor, with a bit of a kinky side ;)

Identical twins have the exact same DNA, however things like finger prints are different. Fraternal twins have 50/50 just like any normal brother or sister. Of course the environment and experiences do make a difference for identical twins.

247, you are very wrong. While the DNA that determines physical features is very similar, all the rest is very very different.

NiceGuysDoWin 21

Technically, it's only really incest if they touch each other. There could easily be a threesome with no incest involved so long as they both focus on him...

Mysterious_one 26

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ChristianH39 30

Yea that would solve the problem for OP because when he's in prison he won't see either of them

always did love me some woman beater. really seals the deal for me

Seems like somebody is going through a divorce.

I was thinking... what if he's slept with the wrong one before?

schhichick 14

i had to thumb this up because you watched FRIENDS and are therefor awsome

schhichick 14

I guess that makes crapbag the husband (:

While she's sleeping mark your bride with a permanent marker on the back of her neck, behind her ear...now u have a small discrete marker to tell who she is...anytime u need to know fake a neck rub

ChristianH39 30

@#14 Great idea but permanent marker comes off after a few showers. OP could take his fiancé to get a manicure/acrylic nails. It takes a lightsaber to pry those things off outside the salon. You'll know the one with the nice nails is your fiancé.

ManicGypsy 22

#158 What would stop the other twin from getting the same manicure? They would probably do that on purpose.

you're not using the right marker then....

You can't rule out trickery! All they would have to do is get the same work done on their nails!

Permanent markers rub out after a while. I'm always trying to give a beauty spot on my left middle finger a twin on the right

Reminds me of that episode if the office where Michael marks his Asian girlfriend with an expo marker because she looks like the other Asian girls

For some reason I was thinking of the one where Dwight was going to have him mark Jans baby so no one could steal it.

Lol that's too funny! But I don't know what show your talking about, but still funny