By Oh no - 13/10/2018 03:00

Today, I went searching for my old school laptop only to find that my stepdad had swiped it and given it to his mother. My sex tapes and nudes are on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 756
You deserved it 1 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't laugh, BurnInDemonFire. It's not funny. It's not OP's fault for thinking their private adult material was safe just casually stored on an old laptop. I said don't laugh, you bastard!

Even if they weren’t, he needs a good ******* earful about taking someone’s property without their permission.

Comments

Don't laugh, BurnInDemonFire. It's not funny. It's not OP's fault for thinking their private adult material was safe just casually stored on an old laptop. I said don't laugh, you bastard!

It took me a second to realize that your comment was directed at yourself lol

The worst part is, I'm still laughing at it.

whiskey'swino 15

That will be a fun surprise for his mom later. I'm sure she would be willing to give the obviously stolen computer back

Making sex tapes at all are risky even if they are on something that's yours. It's best not to do it unless you want someone else to see them.

tounces7 27

Especially when you live with other people who have no boundaries.

Exactly. Never expect others to respect your boundaries. Most people don't anyway.

Your step grandma is going to get a surprise....... nudes and sex tape featuring you.

Don’t worry. In a few days, you’ll get some “random” texts (or more likely, faxes or telegrams) asking if you’re into GILFs.

Even if they weren’t, he needs a good ******* earful about taking someone’s property without their permission.

whiskey'swino 15

Good side- the sex tapes and nudes absolutely prove that it is your laptop and was not meant to be given to anyone. Should be easy enough to take back. Hopefully.

PrecisionConage 3

I have so many questions... Did your stepdad know your password? If so, why would you put anything like that on there without some kind of extra password protection? If not, wouldn't he have had to wipe it before giving it to your step-grandma anyway? Technically he could have reset the password, but if he was savvy enough to do that, why wouldn't he have set up a new account for her instead of using yours? Why did he give away your laptop without asking?

IT solution here: you can make encrypted partitions, add your sensitive files, and password protect them.

Can you get your laptop back? That's theft to take your laptop without your permission.