By amilia - 07/11/2018 12:00

Today, I went on a blind date with a guy at a seafood restaurant. I explained to him that I am deathly allergic to shrimp. When the waiter took my order, he interrupted me and said, “She’ll have the shrimp," while looking me dead in the eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 353
You deserved it 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"I then got out of my chair, called him a psychotic freak, and left the restaurant." Right?

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

I hope you reacted appropriately by telling the waiter "he'll have the bill" and leaving...

Comments

"I then got out of my chair, called him a psychotic freak, and left the restaurant." Right?

I hope he was fooling around. If not... Time to leave that whackadoodle at the table.

Even if he had ordered something you like ordering for your date is a major turnoff.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

I hope you reacted appropriately by telling the waiter "he'll have the bill" and leaving...

whiskey'swino 15

And that is when I realized his sarcasm game was strong- sense of humor not so much.

How rude! If he decided the date was a mistake, he should have done the proper and chivalrous thing: Excuse himself to the bathroom and climb out the window! Classy.

Either he's not a good listener or he don't give a, damn. 😂

"I'm deathly allergic to dairy, how about we spend the day at a cheese factory?"

onceuponatime456 16

I take it you got up and left but I do wonder, why the hell would you go to a seafood restaurant of you are "deathly allergic" to shrimp? WTF is wrong with you?

onceuponatime456 16

if* come on NAR get an edit button!