By Val - 02/07/2017 21:00 - Argentina

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend at his place, taking advantage of having the house to ourselves. Out of the blue, his mother, who already hates me, came in and caught us in the act. Now she hates me twice as much for desecrating her house. And she'll hate me triple when she finds out I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 496
You deserved it 3 869

Top comments

xivoricbutterfly 25

Some people stay with their parents to save money for a house or someplace to live or if they're just in a bad living situation.

Comments

LEbleuDESreves 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
xivoricbutterfly 25

Some people stay with their parents to save money for a house or someplace to live or if they're just in a bad living situation.

LEbleuDESreves 10

which i understand totally, but the way it ils written, i feel like they are teens ...

Living at home doesn't equal child. I'm 23 and I live at home

It pretty much does. The main distinguishing feature of an adult compared to a child is that they can stand on their own two feet without their parents. Can you legally have sex? Yes. Do you have any business reproducing? No.

I'm 25 and still live with my parents. My soon to be hubby is 31 and lives at home... it's not like our generation has a choice. We both talk about wanting to find a place of our own, but that won't be for a long time.

bigtwobah 6

It's pretty common for people to be having sex while still living with their parents.

bigtwobah 6

Boomers still believe you can drop out of high school, work at a factory making 100k a year pushing a button, and buy a house/car/afford a family. That's why Trump is president.

In Latin countries it's quite common for adult children to live at home and help with the bills until they get married and start their own families. I lived in Brazil and if someone moved out in their own at 18, often people would think something was wrong with the family. Other than college students, I don't recall meeting many young singles who didn't live at home.

I'm planning on moving back in with my mom in a year after being on my own for 3 years. I'm in college, and my last two years are going to be so busy with school, I won't be able to work to pay my rent, so I have no choice but to move home. Then I'll probably live with her after I graduate until I find a steady job and can afford to move out.

I agree with you. Even if they are adults who are living at home to save money, if that's the case than how do they think they'll afford a child? Common sense isn't common anymore.

I'm 26 and still live at home. No, not a bum. Been studying at varsity all this time

Since my university was in town, my parents and I arranged that I got to live at home for free while still in school. Didn't move out until I was 25, the week after I graduated. Could be a similar situation.

My husband and I are living with his mom for the past year and 1/2 because rents are absolutely insane at the moment. It's very difficult to save a deposit for a house when you have to blow about € 1500 each month in rent.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
0mg0N 1

Sounds like your boyfriend came in too.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Living with their parents does not mean they are children.

ProperPengTing 15
ProperPengTing 15
thatslifeiguess7 16

I'm hoping that because of where you are from he just lives at home till married and not that your 14

WeirdUS 29

In a lot of countries people tend to live at home because of the cost of living. It's becoming more common here in the states as well Hours and Pay aren't enough in a lot of jobs to be able to get a place unless you get a place with a friend and that can be difficult.

Knowing how much his mom hates you, maybe you should find another spot to have sex. And if you aren't using protection, why not?

chickensheep 15

Staying with your parents whilst old enough to be in a relationship is not a problem... but having a kid whilst you and your partner are still living with your parents definitely is.

I sure hope for your sake that abortion is legal in Argentina.