By Embarrassed - 01/10/2010 13:06 - United States

Today, I had to sneeze really bad in a restaurant. To avoid sneezing on everybody's food, I turned my head to the side and sneezed, it just so happens a waitress was there serving a table. My nose went straight into her ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 483
You deserved it 6 086

Same thing different taste

Comments

iSitt 0

I lift the front of my shirt and sneeze into it. unless I'm phlegmy, in which case I'd have tissues available

raffucka 0

you were crop dusting in her ass cheeks.

KingDingALing 9

OP- YDI for putting your nose where it doesn't belong. See what I did there? :D

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds revolting. Nothing makes a meal even more melancholy like having a face full of Earth-monkey ass. Not that I would know. Robots don't eat. Thank God. I would find the process dull and tedious, much like anything else one can do in this universe. I'm not bringing you down, am I? Good. I must admit that I marvel at the futility of avoiding sneezing into everyone's food; you know the restaurant staff already polluted it in other ways before they served you, right? Life. Don't talk to me about life.

That's not a FML. If she was hot it was worth it.

Ortega, you ******* retard, that is NOT what cropdusting means. As someone who trolls IRL by cropdusting crowded areas, I demand you get your definition of cropdusting correct.

How do you have to "sneeze really bad"... as compared to just "having to sneeze"? Maybe it's just me, but my sneezes are always the same.

iGrenade 0

y us this an fml? unless the waitress was ugly?

johnnie99 0

was she at least good looking?

Maybe op is a girl, so thus I can see the fml.

Good thing no one was talking to you to begin with then, now isn't it? talk about futile attempts...

that couldn't have been avoided..but try sneezing into your lap, or even cover your mouth

phreshboi 1

better to cover with your elbow because if you sneeze into your hand you have germs on your hands which means once you shake hands/greet someone they will contact with the germs resulting them to maybe get sick etc etc

elsnappypickle 0

you smelled a chick's ass. Stop complaining!

johnnie99 0
emodude44 0

yeah really! this should be the waitresses fml! "I was working as a waitress one night and I was serving these rich people! I knew they would give me a huge tip so I actedvery nice and gave them everything they wanted. then some guy stuck his head up my ass and mad me apill food all over my customers!!!

sourgirl101 28

I was thinking the same thing. Since when are asses face leveled at resturants? Oh and btw OP, cover your sneeze. You're spreading germs!

FYLDeep 25

If it was a mega sneeze he could have collapsed forward as he did it. I like thinking of it that way because it's a much funnier visual. Him just diving nose first into ass.

umm I'm 5th and my face is assheight me sitting them standing all the tine

well 5' isn't rly tall. actually it is pretty short (no offense) and op is rly lucky!

he was probably sitting down. you know, at a table? which restaurants have many of..

supernice 0

actually 5th is only about three inches below the avg height for girls

ifyouseekamy666 0

avg hieght for women is 5'6" and guys r 5'8"