By Embarrassed - 05/11/2018 13:30

Today, at over 9 months pregnant, I woke up to a wet bed. Convinced my water broke, I woke up my husband and had him drive me to the hospital at 3am. The nurse told me my water was fine, I had just peed the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 065
You deserved it 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is perfectly normal and at least you went to the hospital to make sure everything was okay.

As messed up as that is, you're also not supposed to smoke while pregnant. Or drink. Or eat sushi. Or use hot tubs.

Comments

Some people would consider that to be kinky

This is perfectly normal and at least you went to the hospital to make sure everything was okay.

onceuponatime456 16

Get yourself checked by someone else!! Some asshole doctor told my wife that when she was 4 months pregnant. She was sure it was her water ( 4th pregnancy but what could she possibly know?) At 8 months they could not locate the baby's head and ordered an ultrasound which showed she had NO water. Our son was born premature weighting 3 lbs 8 oz. The doctor blamed it on her smoking, I told him he was a f**king id10t!

As messed up as that is, you're also not supposed to smoke while pregnant. Or drink. Or eat sushi. Or use hot tubs.

Um, she smoked while she was pregnant, and you let her? Stupid ass!

Sushi goood. But I get it. Definitely not something to eat while pregnant.

Let me guess. First pregnancy? because you usually start having contractions as well, a big clue that you're in labor.

ViviMage 38

This happened to my mother. I know it's embarrassing, but it's ok. It happens and it means you're an attentive Mommy. Just wash the sheets, pee is usually sterile. False alarm. Best of luck in your delivery, sweets!

You did the right thing, mama. Better to have gone in than not.

You have a full-blown baby pressing on your bladder, it's gonna happen. Good call getting checked out though, because if that HAD been your water breaking it would've been important. Hang in there--the baby will pop out soon.