By 1DisGR8 - 14/11/2018 13:30

Today, while writing a midterm, my period came unexpectedly. Too bad my male professor was the one to notice and not me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 983
You deserved it 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Listerinekiss 8

One of my biggest fears. Please tell me you weren't wearing white and had a change of clothes or a hoodie.

He noticed that the period was missing from your sentences.

Comments

Why was he looking? I've never told any woman that she doesn't seem to have noticed her period has started. Not even ex-girlfriends.

Zekfen 17

I have a co-worker with big boobs who wears deep cleavage shirts all the time. She also likes so sit them on the conference tables and lean forward where you are forced to stare at them wondering when they are going to pop out. One did once while I was sitting across from her and I tried to signal politely that her boob decided to get out of bed. Since then I make a habit of sitting to her side and not across from her.

He noticed that the period was missing from your sentences.

Listerinekiss 8

One of my biggest fears. Please tell me you weren't wearing white and had a change of clothes or a hoodie.

Same. And it doesn't help that the pads in the nurse's office were just slightly thicker liners. I'd recommend cloth pads and possibly a cup too. store some of the pads in your bag or locker. they wash so you'll never run out of them unlike disposable pads.

crazycrochetlady 12

I'm so paranoid about mine starting that I stay near a bathroom the day its supposed to start.

I just wear a light panty liner on the days my period should start. I'd rather have wasted a liner than be caught without.

At least you know that you won’t be full term anytime soon

why does it matter what sex the professor was?

Scootythedog 17
Mooglefox 23

Please tell me that he at least came up to you were no one else could here