By RinoaHeartilly - 28/11/2018 03:00

Today, like every day she works, my roommate once again put on a ton on perfume before work because she doesn't shower. She's gone, but this smell will be here for hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 553
You deserved it 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Madison Gliosci 16

I have been there. My roommate last year didn’t shower like ever and didn’t brush her teeth and hardly wore deodorant and she farted constantly. But she definitely wore perfume...

Piss in all of her perfume bottles. That way, she'll have no choice but to shower.

Comments

Alup132 22

I’m pretty sure there’s some health and safety violation if she doesn’t shower...

Madison Gliosci 16

I have been there. My roommate last year didn’t shower like ever and didn’t brush her teeth and hardly wore deodorant and she farted constantly. But she definitely wore perfume...

Smells like Versailles's time during King Louis's reign shit tons of perfume

Ever so subtly place bio-hazard warnings around your apartment. And walk around in a full hazmat suit. If she doesn't get the hint, it's time to move on.

Piss in all of her perfume bottles. That way, she'll have no choice but to shower.

whiskey'swino 15

Now that must be a delight to the nose, waft of body odor with a cloud of too much perfume. I worked with a girl who was the same way, except she would just fabreeze herself- no shower or perfume.

Um didn’t she know that you shouldn’t do that?

You ought to tip off her coworkers that she doesn’t shower.

Nhayaa 21

Thief! She stole the idea from the frenchies! (Is this still a cliché? Because I can assure you... YES, we do shower! Well at least most of us do, like in any other country as we can see here...)

whiskey'swino 15

My mama called it a PTS bath- Pits, **** and slits. The is just common courtesy, the least a person can do.

My mom calls it the cross. 5 minutes is all it takes to not smell like a biohazard

EmDizzle2007 28

Except it’s really unhealthy to get soap down in your nether regions, seeing as you can get yeast infections and other nasties. Just use water down there, folks. Soap everywhere else though.

Virids 13

Nothing like shower in a can huh?