By sasha625 - 22/12/2018 14:00

Today, I was running late for work. My windshield had completely frozen over. I didn’t have anything to dissolve the ice..except some coffee I had made 30 minutes earlier. I decided to dump my coffee on my windshield. Instead of dissolving the ice, the creamer froze on entire windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 819
You deserved it 3 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobsanction 18

You're lucky the heat didn't shatter the windshield.

ice scraper maybe? defrost? heck I've even used my debit card before. never heard of coffee to defrost. weird.

Comments

Why would you do that to a cup of coffee!!

sasha625 14

It was the most painful thing to do... 😭

bobsanction 18

You're lucky the heat didn't shatter the windshield.

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your windshield.

ice scraper maybe? defrost? heck I've even used my debit card before. never heard of coffee to defrost. weird.

onceuponatime456 16

Seriously? Does it hurt being so stupid?

sasha625 14

Just for clarification, I had tried pouring two bottles of water on beforehand. That didn’t work, and my coffee was already cold by the time I had poured it. I don’t own an ice scraper, I was in a rush and didn’t know my car would be frozen over that morning. It’s also a long walk to get back to my place. My defrost also doesn’t work. I was headed to my new job and couldn’t risk being late.

Well pouring anything hot on an already frozen over windshield you run the risk of shattering your windshield. Buy some defrost can spray, you can find them in auto part sections in any stores or in an auto part stores. The defrost spray works pretty well to make ice melt faster when you’re on an limited time.

shannon.elizabeth 13

water isn't going to help you either

It would’ve been faster (and hilarious) if you licked the windshield clean.

weaboo 12

It’s faster than having to go to cleaning to remove the coffee when you can’t drive the car but it’s a lot slower and more dangerous than heating it up together with defrost

Ravenclaws-Jinx 5

no rubbing alcohol, vodka, vinegar, hand sanitizer. Nothing... hell even a credit card.... even if you have an ice scrapper there are ways to get rid of ice without sacrificing coffee. or maybe just put a plastic trash bag over your widow at night and pull it off in the morning.

Lukr 8

You know it's really nice that people invented these things called ice-scrapers, so that we don't have to throw coffe at our windshields anymore...