By ihateithere - 25/03/2019 20:00

Today, I had to decide between buying medicine and buying food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 687
You deserved it 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mooglefox 23

I would bet OP lives in the U.S.

Pardon my French, but what kind of shithole country do you live in? That shouldn't be an option, if your country cared about its citizens!

Comments

:-( I'm so sorry... have you looked at the food bank?

Pardon my French, but what kind of shithole country do you live in? That shouldn't be an option, if your country cared about its citizens!

I'm guessing a shithole country whose illegitimate president calls other countries shitholes.

Who the **** says YDI to this?? That's low!! That's ******* low!

Those that voted YDI probably have the mindset that it's /their/ fault that they're in such a shitty situation, so they tend no to feel sympathetic. But no matter the circumstance ("deserved" or not), no one should have to make that choice.

bloopaloop 27

Me. It's a little too self pitying. You really think there's NOTHING else they can trim off there budget?

There is! The food. Can't you read?

EleanorDilligaf 5

Also, there are options in most cases. Go to a food bank, most cities have them. Talk to you dr/pharmacist about other cheaper options. Most people assume the worst, don't ask for said options, and go online to complain to strangers instead.

Mooglefox 23

I would bet OP lives in the U.S.

tounces7 27

That's a given. Even "Shithole" countries usually have free healthcare.

Aphrodite 20

I’m sorry about that, nobody should have to pick between their medication and eating food. Hope it gets better.

Godserena01 2

This may or may not help but Start a YT channel put ya PayPal or cash app in the description hope everything works out

OP doesn't even have money to buy food because of her medicine. What makes you think she can afford broadband Internet?

bloopaloop 27

Really? What kind of smart phone are you typing this on?

tounces7 27

A library computer, perhaps? And you can't eat a phone last I checked.

Get the meds! Gloria Vanderbilt said “You can’t be too rich or too thin.” Obviously, the rich thing ain’t happening, so you can go for skinny.

tounces7 27

You live in America, right? Even most 3rd world countries this isn't an issue.