By let it go! - 01/12/2018 13:00 - United States - Hesperia

Today, my ex from high school is married and has kids but still found time to make yet another fake profile to berate me for cheating on him when we were 17. I've already blocked him, moved states, and changed my number twice. We're in our 30s. Fml
I agree, your life sucks 3 496
You deserved it 1 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time he grow up. Sometimes a broken heart never mends.. I noticed a comment that said tell his wife. If you think you have problems now involving his wife will most definitely create a storm of crap for you. Regardless of why he dislikes you, keep ignoring him. If it goes beyond the petty crap on Facebook. You may have to seek legal help.

PenguinPal3017 19

Cheaters deserve something, but this is wayyy too long for this to still be happening, unless you cheated on him with his dad or something.

Comments

DraftHail614 17

oh wow I bet she never thought of that for the past 15 or so years!

With this guy it doesn't matter what she did. Would have probably turned out the same way for just breaking up with him or something else.

As another poster said, I'm sure she's considered the whole not cheating thing. Look, I've been married, also had a wife who decided a few years in to start having affairs for reasons she never got around to articulating. Thing is, I didn't devote any time or energy after the divorce to stalk her in her private life, that has nothing to do with loving someone who hurt you, and everything to do with being a seriously creepy SOAB. Not stalking someone and concentrating on moving your life forward takes far less energy, and you actually move away from what is causing you so much pain. Like the whole "touching a hot stove" thing, the human reflex is to avoid things that cause you terrible pain, not to keep your hand pressed into the heat while watching the flesh melt off your bones, which is exactly what harassing someone who cheated on you in HS is doing to your psyche. No love for cheaters, but I got no love for stalkers either.

Ask him out for a date. Apologize profusely and ask to be forgiven. That's how to turn it around.

You mean that's how she gets herself killed.

bobsanction 18

Well that'll learn ya for cheating.

XUDT72 24

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time...

Don't know what shitty third world country you're from but where I live cheating isn't a crime.

pins91 27

But he’s allowed to stalk her? You’re the type of person to have a stalkers back in court if he was to end up killing her, yes, it could come to that, he’s obsessed. And your disgusting.

TxKitten79 10

Tell him to stop or you'll take legal action for the harassment. And then follow through. sometimes even just a "cease and dissist" letter from an attorney is enough. This is serious, the behavior shows an obsession which would make mr very nervous. Crazy people are unpredictable.

TxKitten79 10
Leviathene 34

People still don't magically become adults at the age of 30, and can still have kids and responsibilities. Isn't life strange.

It is not about growing up, it's about moving on. He should let it go.

You obviously hurt him by cheating but by god he's obsessed Might be best to alert authorities (you could tell his wife but this guys clearly crazy and will deny everything) Maybe even bring it to everyone's attention in case someone's giving him your numbers and whatever you do don't give him the time of day

weaboo 12
sparx1_1 12

My only question here is why haven't you called the police? You've had over a decade to do something about this.