By Anonymous - 09/01/2011 20:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend tried to serenade me with The Sex is Good by Saving Abel. According to him, "I have to fake it, I'd leave if I could. I'm not in love, but the sex is good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 604
You deserved it 4 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

That's like "I hate every bone in your body but mine" by Poison's CC Deville.(:

KingDingALing, your obsession with Kay is getting a little out of hand. He has only said a few words to you, but your brain tricks you into thinking you have some sort of relationship with him. He didn't spike your drinks, he didn't molest you.. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you are sick. You need to schedule an appointment with a doctor and/or shrink right away. I recommend DocBastard.

Comments

KingDingALing 9

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! I've always wanted to do that. Now I can check that off my list. Let's see, what's my next goal? It say's here "Get first comment on an FML". I'll do it! Dun dun dunnnn!

I believe that "King-a-Ling" got too into it, and actually punctured his fallopian tubes. Ah well, there is always the last option on your list: making sandwiches.

KingDingALing 9

It's okay. I'm used to it! Thanks to all the roofies that were slipped into my drinks! Let's see the list of people that spiked my drink. 1) KaySL 2) KaySL 3) KaySL 4) KaySL 5) KaySL Hmm...I think I see a pattern...

KingDingALing, your obsession with Kay is getting a little out of hand. He has only said a few words to you, but your brain tricks you into thinking you have some sort of relationship with him. He didn't spike your drinks, he didn't molest you.. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you are sick. You need to schedule an appointment with a doctor and/or shrink right away. I recommend DocBastard.

Damn it Kay, what did I say? Let ME do the talking!

Just remember, you'll still have to pay me.

UpsidedownKayak 9

KaySL, you are hereby sentenced to be anally raped until you bleed to death. Your last meal will be a hot lunch.

KingDingALing 9

It's almost the same as Kay's obsession with Sirin. Don't judge me, okay! :(

KingDingALing 9

On a side note, I told you, Doortje! He did spike my drink! So what if I liked it? It's perfectly normal...

sourgirl101 28

In all fairness, I think everyone's obsessed with Sirin. Some just voice it more than others.(:

Of course he did KDaL. But you can't expect me to admit that, I am after all his lawyer. It is almost the same as Kay's sick obsession with Sirin, in fact that is why I'm warning you. As his lawyer, I've spent a lot of time with him and let me tell you: he is one messed up crackhead.

KingDingALing 9

And a good lawyer you are, Doortje. That is why I have some horrible news.... Kay, I will no longer be stalking you. I'm moving on. I found someone else to stalk. I will now stalk Doortje. I have a sick obsession with her.

Yes. And no, you can't have them Cookie Monster!

That while thread of a conversation is exactly why I get on FML. I love you guys.

aight judge, wheres the guy im supposed to anally rape to death?

bravesfan112233 0
angelspit18 0

maybe you should have sex more often... than convince your self was "great" :/

Okay, so your boyfriend is shallow. If it bothers you that much, then try to talk with him & work through it together. Or you could just take the easy way out & dump him as I'm sure plenty of other people will advise for you to do so.

victimization 0

Thanks Dr. Phil! We must remember to send you a thank you card for fixing our lives.

PuppiesFTW 5

i dont see any problems with that :P

PuppiesFTW 5

there's nothing to see here...