By Heggs - 31/10/2018 17:30

Today, it's Halloween. I get bullied every day and this was no exception, but this time I got beat up so hard I bled. Everyone thought it was part of my costume. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 026
You deserved it 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you realize that this is serious issue and needs to be addressed. Please let someone know and reveal the identity of your bullies. Bullying is NEVER okay. No matter what!

You have to tell. That’s assault right there, go to the police if the school refuses to help. Most schools don’t do anything.

Comments

Not cool at all. If it has gotten to the point where others brush your wounds off as a costume, it is time to take further action in putting an end to the bullying. Report it to the principal and if he/she does nothing about it, tell your parents and have them report it to the police. The school is responsible for keeping students safe and it is clear that they are not doing their job. By not putting an end to bullying, the staff are encouraging the bullies to become more aggressive with their actions. It can be scary to stand up for yourself, but do it for your own good and for other potential victims out there. No one deserves to be bullied.

Deez_Knots 10

Why r people so mean to each other. I’ll never understand it

I was bullied as a kid. Tell somebody, do NOT let this continue! Please watch for your own well being!

my 9yo son is being bullied right now and I am on his schools ass dealing with it. have you told your parents yet? if not call the police and report the assault because what they are doing to you is a crime and its not somethi g that should be taken lightly but it is always brushed off because not everyone speaks up or has someone who can advocate for them.

Thomas333 3

Glad that you are sticking up. thanks

I was bullied everyday as one of the smallest kids in my grade so I know your pain both physically and mentally. Just know there a lot of people out there who have then through it and want to help you. As others have stated on here telling people and keep telling people until they do something about it is definitely a good strategy. Although in my experience in some cases it doesn’t always work and can lead to being bullied for a different reason. Join the wrestling team great for all sizes, ages! After a couple season of hard work you’ll gain 4 amazing things. The strength, skill, courage to defend yourself and the toughest friends in the school. And even if you bully is still bigger and can beat you in a fight you’ll inflict enough damage and have the mental strength to not let him get you down and he’ll most likely move on to weaker prey. The most important thing to remember is that there’s something wrong with the ones bulling you and there’s nothing wrong with you. The FML Community is here for you, stay strong! P.S. If no teachers or school administrators help you and get this to stop Come back and post the kids last names and your school name and the FML Community will inundated them with phone calls until they do!

I understand your pain. I spend most of my school years being bullied everyday too. It sucks! You need to tell somebody who can help you. And if people don't listen, keep telling people until they do. You have every right to be who you are without ridicule from other kids and being bullied. Talk to your parents, your teacher, or principal. if nobody listens, you can always go to the police. you need to take a stand. I'm sad for you! Good luck with the bullies.

find your own unique way of fighting back I believe in YOU

Stan_The_Man 7

Time to fight back, bud. Start with a few months of kickboxing lessons.

Wishing you a happier Halloween this year x