This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By sadstorybro - 05/04/2019 20:00

Today, I went on what I thought was a four day romantic getaway with my long distance main girl. Her side boy at home apparently got into her head so much that she doesn't want to kiss me, because "it would be unfair to me to kiss me while thinking of him". FML
I agree, your life sucks 654
You deserved it 1 401

Top comments

"Main girl" and "side boy"? You seem to totally deserve it - and each other...

Mungolikecandy 19

I get the impression you may be the "side boy" in that relationship.

Comments

If you're in an open relationship and EVERYBODY involved is in the loop, FYL, if not, then YDI.

Mungolikecandy 19

I get the impression you may be the "side boy" in that relationship.

"Main girl" and "side boy"? You seem to totally deserve it - and each other...

TxKitten79 10

Some people are poly or in an open relationship. if everyone is aware and consents, there is no issue. The issues arise when someone starts to get jealous, which seems to be what happened here with the guy at home.

It’s not a matter of fairness. She just doesn’t want to kiss you — you have to figure out why.

ryand82 11

This whole post is messed up.

Sounds like she is outgrowing the current situation. You should be prepared for her to move on. Long distance is hard enough. But adding local people into the mix who are around everyday makes it near impossible. And if she is thinking of him while with you, get out.

"long distance main girl"... ... Not really sorry for you...

I assume because you have a "main girl", you also have "side chicks". YDI and each other.

Amanda G Rich 23

So much hate for what seems like an open agreed upon relationship since she explicitly tells OP that she is thinking about her other partner. If everyone involved consents, who cares?

Clearly OP does, or he wouldn't be whining like a bitch on FML.