By Deathrace - 17/05/2011 13:08 - India

Spicy
Today, I was on an adult-orientated website when my mother entered the room. I closed the webpage as fast as I could by clicking everywhere. I discovered later that, while panicking, I clicked on “share on Facebook”. FML
I agree, your life sucks 574
You deserved it 406

Top comments

Well, that went from bad to worse fairly quickly.

Idontevenknowwhattoput 4

"Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry about that! Someone must have hacked my facebook!!! Don't worry though, I changed all of my passwords so it shouldn't happen again. Man, hackers these days..."

Comments

Well, that went from bad to worse fairly quickly.

Can't you take the post down before anyone sees it?

He can't guarantee that no one has seen it though. He also said he saw it later which is enough time to have had someone see it I would imagine

Something similar happened to me. I deleted the post immediately and no more than two minutes later my mom stormed into my room, having received a particularly odd text from my dear old grandmother.

italiano234 7

if someone has you on close friends, they can still press the notification and see the deleted content. they just can't like or comment on it.

NomeDMF 17

Family snitches are the best, huh?

Idontevenknowwhattoput 4

"Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry about that! Someone must have hacked my facebook!!! Don't worry though, I changed all of my passwords so it shouldn't happen again. Man, hackers these days..."

Why do **** sites even have a share feature on them? There is no one I know that goes Yes I would love to share with my friends and family that I watch "hot collage girls ******* compilation 4"

"Hot Collage Girls" sounds like a wonderful art piece. Definitely something I'd share on Facebook.

Let's share, "Sexy Paper Mache Girls" next. :)

I've shared **** with my friends and family..... it's mostly just the really weird ones to troll them

You've sent **** to your family? That's incredibly strange.

qteabutt 12

Theres a faint grey arrow to the top right of the content or status, click on it and you should have the option to delete it. Until then just claim you were hacked if anyone asks.

Yeah, everybody already tries that and somehow it never works... Would you believe that excuse?

qteabutt 12

It usually works for anyone who isn't very familiar with the internet, though of course anyone who uses social media on a daily bases knows what's up. And no, but who am I to judge on what a guy jerks off to.

Alt-f4 is your friend. It's more subtle and faster.

AshesNicole623 17

Or open a page that is suitable (since having a blank desktop is suspicious) and just Alt-Tab to it to avoid someone catching you. When they leave, Alt-Tab back...

Always have the screen pointed away from the door in case someone walks in

Why would you do it on the computer? I like to do stuff like that on my phone, it's easier to hide.

PePziNL 20

This comment can mean so many things...

Don't freak and tell a lie and say you accidentally clicked it because a random ad popped up