By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 15:18 - France

Today, I'm 20 years old and never been kissed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 383
You deserved it 7 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

Comments

I'm 18, same situation. Only difference is that I'm happy for it. I've had enough foolish friends that are girls to teach me better than to trust em. Great example right here. The day I'm leaving to go away to Barbados for the summer my friend asks me if I like her. I answer "Of course, why wouldn't I?" The best thing I could think of to dodge the obvious question. She then tells me, "You know what I meant." Night ends and I take her home. The day after she gets together with my friend, the same day that I leave. Two months later I get back, the next day she and my friend break up. She comes to me to console her, she knows I've never been in a relationship, yet she asks me, "Have you ever kissed anyone?" I answer her honestly, I tell her no. Her response? "Then why don't you kiss me?" I worked my way out of that one, but barely. Come on now, what the hell is that? More trouble than its worth.

nikesonmyfeet_fml 5

You're 18 and you've never at least hooked up with a girl? Getting with a girl isn't a punishment man!

#220 being 18 and never having had sex is not something to be ashamed of. At all. It shouldn't even be surprising.

IlTiramisuEBuono 6

I’m also 20 and haven’t been kissed either. It’s about trust.

people love it when you tell them , "you're saving yourself"

Eir_fml 1

I don't like being cliche but same

I'm 19 right now. I can't remember but I might have got kissed at 7. Sounds great? It's not. You don't remember how it was and you start to get cravings for love a lot earlier than you need to. The emotional kind, too D: Since then, I have never been kissed nor had a local girlfriend (nor seen my long distance).

I know exactly how you feel, I did stuff like that at that age, and ever since I just wanted it more and more, it ruined my relationship with two girls. But now I'm in a great relationship and have got it mostly under control.

whitey_fml 0

you mean you NEVER, in your whole childhood (when it should be taken care of), took part in a good game of spin-the-bottle?!

squirrel1215 5

"Taken care of?" I'm sorry, but I think a first kiss is much more special than what that statement suggests. I was lucky enough to have my first kiss with someone I love and care about deeply: quite recently in fact. (I'm 18.) And we're still together and quite happy. *End rant*

I agree!!! That's how I came about my first kiss. Then I realized how great it was and proceeded to date about 11 guys that same year.

How did you avoid kissing so long? I've been kissed when I didn't want to. Didn't you and your friends play kissing games in middle school? Yikes.

cursedbycatlady 0
soccergirl17 0

Yeah, i was 18 when i got my first kiss, and it sucked cause i didn't know the boy well at all, i had met him that night) we did other stuff too and it was just so awkward! wait till you find the right person. i don't regret it because it was a life experience that i've learned from, but i'd probably do it differently if given the chance. Good luck!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
G_thelegend 0

dont be mean, me too, and 4 months later im still with him and that kiss was the greatest thing that ever happened to me!

and that was when, last week? because judging from your picture that I presume is recent, you look 12.

ya mine was way earlier but it doesn't matter just wait it will happen one day

you're* and I find it hard to comprehend how having your first kiss until you're 20 makes you a loser. learn to grow up.

Wow, I'm guessing you're one of those stupid little suburban semi-illiterate *****: case-in-point, "your" instead of "you're." Really? Did you ever even go to school, or were you too busy living at the mall and over-straightening your hair? Not to mention wearing raccoon makeup and Abercrombie 24-7. God, you're disgusting.

DiscoDave 5

Your mother does not count, sorry

12 really.. I had my first kiss when I was 18. Most people like to wait for the right person because it's special to them. I bet you're gonna say you had sex when you were 13 right? Cause kids like you, follow the stupid tv shows they see on mtv.