By Lubitueh - 19/10/2018 02:00 - Portugal - Carnaxide

Today, at a job interview, I was asked what I dislike the most, to which I blurted out "people". I don't think I'm landing this one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 570
You deserved it 1 136

Top comments

Who the hell likes people? What have they ever done for us?

whiskey'swino 15

What kind of job? Sales? Yeah, screwed that one. Work by yourself? Maybe not.

Comments

Who the hell likes people? What have they ever done for us?

Only with chili fries. If you don't have chili fries, you can **** off.

srtrpk 6

Man you literally comment on everything 😂

whiskey'swino 15

What kind of job? Sales? Yeah, screwed that one. Work by yourself? Maybe not.

Yeah, I'd say your chance of getting the job dropped to zero.

Did you follow up with honesty is your best policy?

I think you’re going to jump immediately to become the manager of the customer service department. The whining public needs to get shut down by some alpha misanthropes.

Hey man, you know way too much about my life.

Depends on the job. Mortician, mercenary, politics...you're good.

Plot twist: OP is a polar bear, forced to move south and start a new life

lokisalive 4

Meh, could be worse. I was getting pestered at work with stupid pleasantry questions and when I turned around with a real strong look, it was my director pestering me. I screwed up twice when she asked "what's wrong??!!" and my rushed answer was Oh, nothing...I just can't wait to get the hell outta here."