By ouchy - 15/09/2018 13:30 - New Zealand - Nelson

Today, my wife and I got back from our cruise ship holiday. It was intended to be ten nights of relaxation and romance. The first five nights she had her period, and the next five nights I had painful welts on my tip from the mess in my swim shorts. Ten days later, no sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 091
You deserved it 460

Top comments

julfunky 29

Dear God, I hope you meant “the mesh” because otherwise... *shudders*

I was literally over here thinking so hard about what "mess" you couldve possibly had in your pants to irritate your penis. sand perhaps? menstrual blood? ... then I realized you probably meant mesh.

Comments

julfunky 29

Dear God, I hope you meant “the mesh” because otherwise... *shudders*

PenguinPal3017 19

I never would have figured this out on my own. Thank you.

I was literally over here thinking so hard about what "mess" you couldve possibly had in your pants to irritate your penis. sand perhaps? menstrual blood? ... then I realized you probably meant mesh.

When she’s on her period, you can always get ******** on credit.

wrhapsody 10

not true. literally the last thing I want to do while my uterus is assaulting me from the inside is to suck on a dick.

nubs 22

Well maybe it will be much nicer sex once you finally can do it again? So it’s not all bad. 😅

Yeah , a break from sex always makes me super horny , which then makes sexy times more fun.

Period doesn’t always mean no sex.. too bad for you guys!

You need to avoid stingrays in the future.

MakuHaki 3

Most people would change their bathing suit if they had a "mess" in it

slkeithh 14

You and your wife aren't intimate while she's on her period? YDI then.

why does everyone think you cant have sex on your period? grab a condom and a towel then shower after.