By awkward wedding - 18/10/2018 22:00

Today, a girl confessed that she's loved me for years and wants to marry me and have my children. It was my half-sister and she said it in front of everyone at a family wedding. I don't know who to be most afraid of at this point: her fiancé or my stepdad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 995
You deserved it 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really hope this was a prank. She should know that incest is messed up. And her fiancé and your stepfather can't be mad at you for anything. It's not like you reciprocate her feelings, or have done anything with her.

Half-sister means that they share a parent. OP's mom has OP, leaves his dad and gets with step dad and then has his sister. They are related.

Comments

I really hope this was a prank. She should know that incest is messed up. And her fiancé and your stepfather can't be mad at you for anything. It's not like you reciprocate her feelings, or have done anything with her.

It’s only incest if they’re blood related. If it’s through marriage it’s fair game.

Half-sister means that they share a parent. OP's mom has OP, leaves his dad and gets with step dad and then has his sister. They are related.

Maybe the stepfather had the daughter before he re-married. So they are not connected by blood. Still, does OP have any feelings for her? and why choose such a public event to make such a statement?

PenguinPal3017 19

Half sister means they have a parent in common. This is simple stuff people!

step sister means already born before marriage no dna relation, half sister means born with one parent after marriage some dna relation learn you english

julfunky 29

If that’s the case then she wouldn’t be his half-sister.

He said half sister meaning half blood not step as in no relation.

I commented on this 10 days ago. Where's the ******* follow-up?! This is the most tense cliffhanger ever!

blondie45 21

OP didn’t say whether he did or didn’t reciprocate her feelings...

You do realize that North America is the only place where incest also refers to half siblings right...incest refers to actual blood relation..that’s why in Japan, asia, Africa, and Russia is normal to marry half brother or sister. I’m not saying incest is a normal or good thing at all. Just that if it’s a step sister than I’d say it’s the same as regular relationships..hence their being a normal amount of **** for this topic. Soooo id rather see half sister half brother dating than brother and sister dating...does this make sense...

Actually you know what I meant to say Step Sister not half my bad I’d rather see step sister and brother dating

Veroswen 3

Yikes! I'd move away for a few years. That's gonna be way too awkward for a while. Probably always with your sister. Well that or you commit an act agaisnt nature. Literally parts of evolution are dedication to avoiding this issue.

nslucence 2

You shouldn't be afraid of anyone - you didn't do anything!

They’re both pussycats compared to the batshit crazy your half-sister is. She’s the one much more likely to **** you up compared to those peripheral characters.

You should be most scared of her.... run! Run far, far away!

Best get a restraining order on that one Why be scared if you did nothing wrong, it's her that's lost the plot OP

commandpriority 5

Wear a rubber to avoid webbed feet children. Also.. buy a banjo.