Sobering.

By Bambusmaster - 13/09/2018 18:50

Today, I'm on vacation with my best friends. We went to a club and I drunk texted my girlfriend of 1 year about how nice everything is and how much I miss her. She responded by breaking up with me because she likes me more as a friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 847
You deserved it 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

over text? that is so not ok. and whilst you are on holiday?

She sounds like a bitch thotinator. It stings now OP, but at least she showed her true colors before you gave anymore time and affection to her. Now just get even more drunk with your TRUE friends, and enjoy your vacation time! ☼ Stay be safe though and don't drive!

Comments

over text? that is so not ok. and whilst you are on holiday?

She sounds like a bitch thotinator. It stings now OP, but at least she showed her true colors before you gave anymore time and affection to her. Now just get even more drunk with your TRUE friends, and enjoy your vacation time! ☼ Stay be safe though and don't drive!

WeirdUS 29

That's harsh to do that on vacation. On the other hand do you have a habbit of drunk texting calling ect? Definetly feels like there is more to it like anything that may have led up to it.

Joke's on her though, right? Hoepfully you're not going to stay friends with her after this.

blightsight 10

Now you have free reign to flirt

At least now you have more time to finish that project your manager gave you.

tounces7 27

Dump her as a friend. Two can play that game.

I would bet that she fell for someone else, and decided to use this safe occasion, when OP is far away, to break up. She may even have been cheating on him for a while, it's quite possible. She was just with OP until someone better came along. Because if she really was a friend, she wouldn't have done it like this.

It's because of shit like this that I hate my gender. What **** leads a poor guy on for a year? I'm sorry bro