By Noname - 18/03/2009 01:24 - United States

Today, while I was out to eat, I was approached by the restaurant manager. He told me that while he respected my personal choices, his patrons didn't feel comfortable with someone who used to be a man using the women's restroom. He thought I was a transsexual. I am a naturally-born female. FML
I agree, your life sucks 383 994
You deserved it 36 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see why people would be uncomfortable seeing someone using the restroom, I mean the woman's washroom have stalls... unless you were standing while peeing... or doing perverted shit by peeking on someone then yea. I'm a female and I walk into the guy's if the girl's is locked. Seriously, transsexual or not, if you have to go you have to go. But then again a guy wouldn't be comfortable seeing a female in their washroom. I feel for you but I can't help but laugh at this situation.

Most transgendered people I know look *fantastic*, you'd be hard pressed to tell. That aside, what the manager did was also against the law (at least in the US). Transgendered people who have undergone sexual reassignment surgery are then LEGALLY the gender they transitioned to. In other words, if you are a transgendered person born a man who transitions to a woman and has surgery, you can have your birth certificate altered. You can also now legally marry a woman in any state in the United States, because you ARE a woman. And all THAT aside, I wouldn't care if someone was a transvestite, if you're dressed as a woman feel free to use the bathroom. Unless the person (ANY PERSON) is doing something other than appropriately using the facility...who cares. :P What a bigot that manager was!

Comments

"I am a naturally-born female." does not include feelings. Tranny.

Hope you at least got a free meal out of that one... :/

ur boobs are sooo fake fo u honestly think they look good?

Dude, what the hell? What has happened to FML commenting? Everyone replies to the first comment now, no matter the relevence to the actual comment. There are so many conversations about people profile pic it drives me insane. Whatever happened to just commenting whether or not you think they deserved it and why?

AntiChrist7 0

shaving could help a lot probably

How rude. If I were you, I'd be reporting something like that to corporate (or the owner of the restaurant). This time, you happened not to be a transsexual, but what if he had approached someone who was? Even if another patron approached him with a complaint, they should have been told that there was nothing he could do - he had no right to bring it up to you. Clearly, you find it a little funny since you posted it here, but I wouldn't let that slide.

#6, what the manager did wasn't against the law at all. He didn't kick her out, he merely requested that she use the men's room.

Transgender or not, the men's room is the wrong one. O.O

Damn thats harsh, do you have beardgrowth or a mustache? :x

iluvmycatz 0

go to the manager and be like " i am a natural born girl. " then maybe he'll give you a discount.

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

what a rude person hes a dumbass you definetly dont say that to someone.

abcdefgh_fml 0

That was so rude! Wow and a transsexual should be able to use that bathroom even if they used to be a man! If I were you I would just laugh it off, or go back and bitch him out girl!

maedoc 0

what's the deal with people making crazy comments based on assumptions? makes things awkward for everyone