By doilookold - 07/12/2018 05:00

Today, stopping at a rest plaza, the cashier at Wendy’s asked my best friend if I was her mom. We are only two years apart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 561
You deserved it 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least they probably didn’t require your ID to get your Frosty. So, you got that going for you, Mum.

poato_1 10

I was in a store once and this girl behind the counter thought I was my moms husband.

Comments

At least they probably didn’t require your ID to get your Frosty. So, you got that going for you, Mum.

Boyufd 24

the funny thing is there's a Wendy's ad under this post

That's not funny. That's how the internet works when you don't have an Ad Blocker.

poato_1 10

I was in a store once and this girl behind the counter thought I was my moms husband.

Ugh. I totally relate. Christmas a few years ago, a month after I turned 21, my MOTHER and I were at the post office (she was 42). The lady behind the counter said "So, are you two twins, or just sisters?"

YallDeservedItJk 22

It sounds like it could have been a joke, meant to flatter your mom?

This literally happened to my best friend and I yesterday at Walgreen's and we're only 3 months apart! Smh people need to get their eyes checked.

BrentWhiteNC 15

I know all about that. I went with my wife to dinner one day and the waiter said how nice it was to be taking my mom out. My wife isn't even five years my senior and doesn't even look that old

it's Hollywood's fault. They refuse to cast age appropriate moms. In the Golden Girls Dorothy's mom was played by a woman younger than her.