By justmeagain - 11/12/2018 12:00

Today, my girlfriend left me. The reason? She sent me a link to a story online about a woman who abused her dog to the point of death and I didn’t vomit while reading it. According to her, that makes me a “heartless monster.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 668
You deserved it 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you supposed to take a dump if you hear a story about a shitty girlfriend?

bass_ftp 12

This is not the reason. This is what she used as an excuse because she’s too much of a pussy to be honest with you.

Comments

Are you supposed to take a dump if you hear a story about a shitty girlfriend?

bass_ftp 12

This is not the reason. This is what she used as an excuse because she’s too much of a pussy to be honest with you.

TxKitten79 10

This is pretty much exactly what I was about to write.

Matthew Irmen 11

If it wasn’t then, she would have found another lame excuse for dumping you. Consider it time no longer wasted.

Men don’t cry as easily. That’s pretty much a fact.

My boyfriend must be an exception then. I once showed him a video of a kitten who got his head stuck in a toilet and he got so emotionally drawn into it, he asked me to fast forward to the part where they got the kitten out safely.

Can you forward me that story? I’d like to show it to my dog when she farts in my face. I’d never do that to my dog, but she needs to know what might happen to a face-farter.

tounces7 27

I suggest you bring the story to her and vomit all over her so she's happy.

GUYMAINE 16

You have never been given a better gift in your life

Squidgegg 4

What kind of weirdo actively vomits at just reading a story? Other than Fifty Shades of Grey, obviously.

And making someone read a story so horrific it may cause him to barf, for no purpose except to observe his misery, DOESN'T make one a heartless monster?