By Poorfish - 17/03/2009 04:34 - United States

Today, my fish's tank was all green and nasty, but I had no time to clean it because I woke up late, so the job was left to my mom. When I came back, the water level seemed high, and the fish looked a little strange, so I asked my mom what she did. She said "I cleaned the tank with chlorine!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 923
You deserved it 29 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. I am sorry, but your mom is just plain stupid.

Comments

Ouch. I am sorry, but your mom is just plain stupid.

granted that the mom has failed, but don't you think that op deserves it? he starts off by saying how green and nasty the fish tank was, meaning that he hasn't cleaned the tank for a while... he's got to take some reaponsability

Djees who could actually be that stupid... So tomorrow morning when setting the table, you put a glass of chlorine next to her milk and see if the problem becomes clear to her before it's her own intestines getting bleached. (Do stop her in time in case she actually doesn't know though...)

silvervolt7 0

Spider, if she's actually stupid enough to clean a tank with chlorine, I'm sure she's stupid enough to confuse water with chlorine.

goshkoganwtf 0

Thats really funny LMFAO. Your mother is a dumbass. no offence, my mom would do the exact same thing. What happend when you told her that she killed your fish?

Oh my godddddd!!!! I would kill someone if they destroyed my fish tank like that! Please tell me they weren't crazy expensive fish.

Nobody gives a ****. Just because you dislike a species does not mean they deserve to die. Bet you think genocide is okay too.

ShadowlessSpear 21

Next time your mom wants to brush teeth hand her the chlorine bottle and see how she likes the taste! ;)

Dumbass. Though we once had to do that ona slightly bigger scale. When there was a drought in my hometown we put some fish caught from the local pond that dried up into our pool as it was left to go green seeing how we could not fill it up properly. When the drought broke and we could again refill the pool we tried to catch the fish but they didn't want out. So we dumped 2 cups of chlorine into the pool. Was kinda funny to watch all the fish just plop up to the top of the water one by one. Amazingly one fish survived about half an hour before it too went belly up.

coolster56 0

you have some serious problems

Why don't you just go and lock yourself in a room full of chlorine gas?

YDI OP, should have taken better care of your fish tank in the first place.