By Anonymous - 12/03/2014 15:33 - United States

Today, I was so tired that I fell asleep on a bus. When I awoke suddenly, half of the bus was staring at me, with some people chuckling and smiling. I have no idea what I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 992
You deserved it 5 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the question is not what YOU did but what THEY did TO you.

#11: The words were not randomly capitalized. They were being stressed.

Comments

First to down vote you. And definitely not the last, assuming the mods don't delete or moderate your stupid "first" comment first.

I think the question is not what YOU did but what THEY did TO you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#11: The words were not randomly capitalized. They were being stressed.

That's right. My phone either doesn't have an italicize function, or if it does I simply can't figure it out.

JMichael 25

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#2 took the words right out of my mouth. ....first thing I'd do is locate a mirror, and hope (soooo much) there was like a mustache or something.

Op should check his face. They probably drew on it or something.

Or maybe OP was just sleeping funny (weird face and mouth wide open) and everyone took a picture.

They were probably just laughing at the fact you were asleep.

That's nothing new in most places, people fall asleep on public transport a lot. I'm betting OP let out a triumphant fart.

Never fall asleep in public. Lots of people do weird stuff when they sleep and it can be awkward when you wake up. Though you were probably talking in your sleep most likely.

Train sleeps are like, the best thing ever. Never had anything weird happen before. OP probably just made a small noise or jumped a bit when they woke up, causing people to look round and then smile when they realised what happened.

Not sure if that was a joke or just a lack of religious knowledge, 56..

In Catholic tradition, Jesus was the human incarnation of God, Mary was the mother of Jesus, therefore she is the mother of God. I think I've even heard a Catholic prayer that goes, "Mary, mother of God..."

maggiefox 25

I hope you are not one of those people who touch themselves while sleeping.

Image the shame of being caught with your hands down your pants on a bus!

I've had that happen before but I woke up suddenly because my own snoring got too loud for my unconscious mind to ignore

haha so YOU were the guy screaming and laughing in his sleep?! lol