By unlucky22 - 22/10/2017 19:00

Today, I turned twenty two. Three days ago I was fired. Two days ago I failed a midterm. Yesterday my boyfriend and I broke up. Happy birthday to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 650
You deserved it 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not sure if you're serious but in case you are: People don't only get fired because they're bad workers(, you have no idea how much she cares about her education just because she didn't pass (you don't know if it was difficult), and the only reason to break up isn't because your partner is "bad". And where did she claim to be unlucky?

Comments

On the plus side, it can pretty much only get better from here. Trust me: it’s easier to deal with these things at 22 than 32, 42 and so on.

Well, at least you didn't get bit in the face by a horse.

Sounds like a great time to start fresh!

tarabella 7

welcome to adulthood. don't worry, it gets worse

EmptyHeart22 2

kinda the same same birthday and everything but I was asked for a divorce three days before.

Stealthninjaa 19

Oh hun, what kind of choices ya been making lately?

You are looking at it all wrong. You're in college so you wasn't going to keep that job anyway. Your boyfriend breaking up means you can find better. Failing your midterm means you can use better study habits. breathe and keep going. life will get better

404wan 19

by the time i was 22 i was deep into my drug habit... Dropped out of university, left a loving boyfriend for an abusive alcoholic. Im 24 now and half a year sober. don't worry, these things are temporary and relationships are overrated. the most important thing is that you love yourself and believe in yourself.