By WHY - 01/04/2016 00:58 - United States - Fairfax

Today, I planned on "breaking up" with my best friend by confessing my love for her, hoping she would feel different and move on. She reciprocated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 963
You deserved it 33 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's kind of messed up. Why not just be honest?

homesuckfucker 28

Yeah, that's pretty messed up. Congratulations, you've dug yourself into a deeper hole. Be honest and let her down easy, and don't be surprised if she lets everyone know how much of a douche you are.

Comments

That's kind of messed up. Why not just be honest?

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I agree. Bitchy move on your party OP.

You wanted it to happen, so I don't see why that's an FML. No offense, but F your friend's life for having a friend like you.

eaglerob 20

Coward. Be a man and be honest. She deserves better; you don't.

We don't necessarily know it's a male...

#54 - Yes we do actually, assuming that little male symbol next to OP's username is correct.

I think it's pretty clear he wasn't honest, he was trying to end a friendship, not start a relationship.

Yeah, tried to be a cowardly piece of shit and succeeded.

Way to go. Don't be expecting any sympathy on this website. What a horrible thing to do

homesuckfucker 28

Yeah, that's pretty messed up. Congratulations, you've dug yourself into a deeper hole. Be honest and let her down easy, and don't be surprised if she lets everyone know how much of a douche you are.

Shay_Shay97 23

Talk about an awkward conversation. Yikes.

You're a terrible friend, they're better off without you

Excuses & lies will get you nowhere in life. Next time, be honest & have a mature conversation with her.