By Anonymous - 04/10/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, I found out why my husband is suddenly uninterested in sex. Apparently one of the secretaries at work has finally turned 18, and it's pretty much an open secret among his coworkers that they fuck anywhere from 2 to 5 times a day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 206
You deserved it 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a lawyer, and take your husband for everything he's got, and will ever have. It's a shame you can't sue the secretary, and his co-workers, as well. Those ******* need to be taught a lesson.

Correction: he’s still interested in sex. A LOT !! just not with you. Anymore.

Comments

Get a lawyer, and take your husband for everything he's got, and will ever have. It's a shame you can't sue the secretary, and his co-workers, as well. Those ******* need to be taught a lesson.

DraftHail614 17

Damn. Not that I don't agree, but who hurt you?

Actually, depending on where she lives she could sue them.

KingAdrock 16

Sue the husband, yes. Sue the secretary? Not in any state I'm aware of. Usually the only grounds to sue someone who committed adultery with your spouse is if you claim they somehow coerced your spouse into the affair. I'm quite sure that doesn't apply here.

PenguinPal3017 19

The comment actually said that you CAN'T sue the secretary. Reading comprehension.

Leave the secretary alone. We don't know how big the age difference is, but the fact that they started having sex as soon as she turned 18 is skeevy as hell, and hints at possible grooming on the husband's part.

Pal, the Universe will die before I finish naming everyone.

I know it doesn't happen often. But people have sued the "mistress" and in some cases have won large monetary verdicts. If memory serves me correctly, I believe the term was stolen affection.

ambaker83 2

You can sue the secretary if you live in Hawaii, New Mexico, North Carolina, Mississippi, South Dakota, and Utah under either (depending on state) alienation of affection or criminal conversion. They're both civil matters with the burden of proof on you that an affair actually took place.

bjnono001 20

How is this his co-workers’ fault at all?

"<i> the fact that they started having sex as soon as she turned 18 is skeevy as hell, and hints at possible grooming on the husband's part.</i>" I'm going to guess that, since the OP's icon is male, the secretary isn't a "she". ... which, I suppose, doesn't rule out the "grooming" part...

ChromoTec 24

Get a lawyer ask his co-workers when it started and see if police need to be involved ,then go to your nearest MMA(mixed martial arts) gym seduce a fighter have him beat the shittout of now ex-husband 😈 problem solved

Correction: he’s still interested in sex. A LOT !! just not with you. Anymore.

KingAdrock 16

Get a lawyer and start documenting EVERYTHING. Hire a P.I. and get solid proof of the affair. Then divorce his ass and take everything.

Maybe your husband just needs a hug ... in the face ... with a chair.

Kick that disrespectful secretaryfucker to the curb!

what’s disgusting is the fact that he waited til it was “legal”. meaning he probably would have done it already if he wouldn’t have gotten slapped with jail time. get away from that pedophile ASAP.

And get the secretary away from him too, for her sake. Sisters before misters.

PenguinPal3017 19

It's disgusting that he waited until she was legal? So it would be better in your eyes if he started before she was legal? Gross!

What kind of company hires underage secretaries? I realize it's probably not rocket science but it's not a walk in the park either. Aren't you supposed to have some skills and some sort of formal education for that? It's not that I don't believe the OP, it just seems to me that this whole business is fishy. And it's so sad that some men lack in personality so much they want to have sex with such young girls, practically kids.

I worked as a receptionist at 17 and did a lot of similar tasks as a secretary. If you don't need a lot done, you don't need a lot of education.

Veroswen 3

Seriously? So basically forget her emotions to get laid? Who cares if the girl is 18. Hell 18 is not that hard to get in the first place. You know why? Because they are basically still children. Get a real woman. Human soul needs more than sex to thrive. Sometimes I hate my own gender. Could put most men in a test tube with a pleasure button and they would never have the desire to leave. Might as well stayed a single cell organism.

ninjaaudrey 4

Not if you're horny af. 2-5 times a day is normal when it's a new partner. Maybe more if you don't meet every day.