#LurkerForLife

By Anonymous - 03/08/2017 05:00

Today, I realized that my social life is so dead the only thing I do that involves other people is read FML. I don't even participate in the comments. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 769
You deserved it 1 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

The comments are a scary place. It's best to stay away..

Comments

Druu 53

The comments are a scary place. It's best to stay away..

Actually FML's comment sections are some of the nicer ones lol.. I know this was meant to be a joke but still. *proceeds to get downvoted and undermines entire comment*

The comment section has gotten a little more tame than in the past, I'll give it that.

I'm hoping for a follow-up on this one.

You should jump in participate. If you’re not confident about what to say, telling me how wonderful I am is always considered a sign of keen wit and exquisite taste.

Okay, I'll tell you how wonderful you are: not wonderful at all.

jgiles09 17

it sucks but you're not alone

She kind of is, actually. In fact, that's largely the issue at hand.

Well, if you like equal parts puns and puritanism, then you should fit in quite nicely.

Lobby_Bee 17

It's great you took the first step in posting an FML, congratulations. I was a lurker for a years till I started to post comments and it's quite enjoyable. It's a shame it is not as active as it used to be. There used to be hundreds of people posting comments a couple years back.

sparklevibes 14

Ah the good ol' days. I remember that too! [Before I had an account]. Been reading this site off and on for a good ten years. Wow..

TotallyNotARobot 16

I'm the exact same this is my first comment

Most of us are the same so don't feel bad, I was the same until now