This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By TheBestFriend - 30/03/2019 14:00

Today, I was the catalyst to one of my best friends relationship struggles/breakup just by being his friend. His girlfriend is scared I'm going to take him when I'm in a happy, loving relationship of my own. She also met me, said she wasn't worried, then promptly told him to stop being my friend FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 467
You deserved it 90

Top comments

well you did him a favor. if a gf isn't comfortable with her man staying friends with women he was friends with Before the relationship, that's not healthy. Sounds like she's controlling and that's not healthy either.

bloopaloop 27

So are you and this friend banging yet?

Comments

well you did him a favor. if a gf isn't comfortable with her man staying friends with women he was friends with Before the relationship, that's not healthy. Sounds like she's controlling and that's not healthy either.

You didn't do anything wrong. She sounds unstable and your friend dodged a bullet.

bloopaloop 27

So are you and this friend banging yet?

I don’t understand this story. At first, she mentions a breakup so wouldn’t the ex-girlfriend’s request to end the friendship be null and void? Between me and the OP, one of us is illiterate.

MamaChey 24

Men & women cannot be friends, without at least one wanting more. I used to think that they could, but with age comes wisdom. They may not be having a physical relationship, but secretly one of the duo would to date (or at least bang) the other, given the opportunity.