This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 02/04/2019 02:00

Today, I shaved my legs and put on sexy lingerie. He went to sleep instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 275
You deserved it 191

Top comments

Try talking to him.... just a thought.....

ryand82 11

Sometimes we are tired from having to do everything.

Comments

Now you can go out and find a real man.

ryand82 11

Sometimes we are tired from having to do everything.

Try talking to him.... just a thought.....

Check his pulse, maybe he isn’t sleeping. If that is the case, I feel as though you owe him an apology for shaming him on FML.

(Selfie) Pix or it didn't happen! (Of the shaved legs & while-worn sexy lingerie....) /Tongue-In-Cheek - lol

next time he wants to screw remind him of this instance and tell hime to got sleep on the couch

So, according to you, they should only have sex when she wants to? OP's boyfriend doesn't owe her sex. Keeping a scoreboard isn't healthy, or attractive.

bobsanction 18

Well now you know what it's like to get turned down when someone isn't in the mood. Sucks, don't it? Grow up, this isn't an FYL. Rub one out and walk it off champ, that's what men have to do much more often than you do.

Mungolikecandy 19

Was it after a busy day? Sometimes people get tired.

Wadlaen 23

To be honest, the legs isn't the first thing men look at and notice if is shaven or not, there are some far more noticeable things you could shave, and show, that might put him in the mood😜 Good luck for next time!