By just socially awkward - 16/11/2018 12:00

Today, despite the carriage being entirely empty, a large man chose to sit right beside me on the train. After making me uncomfortable with personal questions, he asked if we could be friends and hang out, both of which I shyly declined. He then accused me of being a racist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 079
You deserved it 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Deez_Knots 10

He’s probably crazy and if u said yes to make him feel better he’ll probably follow u off the train. Who cares what he thinks. We know ur not a racist

manb91uk 22

How can several people ask if you're OK if you're the "ONLY one on the bus"

Comments

Deez_Knots 10

He’s probably crazy and if u said yes to make him feel better he’ll probably follow u off the train. Who cares what he thinks. We know ur not a racist

Haven’t you heard? Now that America is getting great again, it’s OK to be racist. Except don’t use that word — the cool kids say “nationalist”these days.

Are you saying that if a White Girl won't date a Negro that makes her a Racist? You are a Retarded Asshat.

Be reassured, this has nothing to do with racism or being socially awkward. He didn't have to ask those questions and when you refused to be his "friend" he needed to blame you or make you feel guilty so maybe you would accept to prove him wrong.

Listerinekiss 8

Some people have a hard time accepting rejection. You did the right thing. Don't lose any sleep over that situation, they clearly had a screw loose.

Well, it's just as well you didn't go out with him. If his behavior was that abusive to start it would only get worse.

Are you a whiny little man child who thinks that she should have entertained this Racist Douchebag?

You're lucky! Many women are raped, beaten or killed after being called a racist.

Hey Girl, You are not at fault here. You did what you were comfortable doing. Don't be guilted into befriending be someone who would do this to you. They prey on your kindness.

How could any decent human being say you deserved it?

This is why I pretend to be deaf in crowded public places lol