By Harry - 20/07/2011 07:40 - United States

Today, I got a call from a man yelling and cursing at me, calling me a "selfish no-life asshole" for getting his "baby girl" pregnant. I'm 29 and she is 27 and we have been married for 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 643
You deserved it 3 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fx13mz 7

Name the baby after him. Then it's all good.

TheRealHouse 7

Just apologize and explain that you usually cum on her face but you decided to try something different. He will understand.

Comments

Fx13mz 7

Name the baby after him. Then it's all good.

He'd love having his granddaughter named 'Frank'. Or 'Fred'. Or 'Josh'. Sorry, doesn't work in 50% of cases, unless the Father-in-Law has a gender-neutral name. Also, OP, you mean you didn't marry your wife with the intention of staying celibate and having long, deep conversations? Shame, young man, shame!

TheRealHouse 7

Just apologize and explain that you usually cum on her face but you decided to try something different. He will understand.

Or name the baby after yourself. That'll teach him.

sandi315 0

22 you just failed it's Ritalin, and for you not knowing that ur prob 9

yes I'm 9 years old and therefore I care oh so much I made a spelling mistake. here, have a nice, warm glass of shut the **** up :)

yourlifeisbetter_fml 0

Do all 9 year olds talk like this nowadays? I need to get with the program...

Tell him that the baby doesn't need to know of one grandparent's existence.

Just ask the baby what it wants to be named. and the 1st thing it says name it that.

it will probably be named mama or dada then^^

Should have told him " Well it took me a few years to find the right hole. Sorry gramps.

100 mama or dada are not always a kids first words. I have a friend whose first word was baby.

yeah, okay how about if their baby turned out to be a girl, would you name it after him?

GAMaeishere 0

Unfortunatly, A LOT of nine year olds speak this way...

ImmortalKratos 0

I don't think Cletus would be a very nice name for the kid tho

zuzupetalsYO 11

lets all list our first words! woohoo!

77, no, it won't be named Crying. It'll be named WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I know of someone who let their kid pick their own name... they had to pick age 3 so they could be registered for kindergarten... their name is peekaboo, the child's favorite game which she decided to name herself after...

everyone knows that story... you don't know the person! I think she's an actress or something... her name is peekaboo street

everyone knows that story... you don't know the person! I think she's an actress or something... her name is peekaboo street

iBiteRoses 22

They said "know OF," not "know"

40- you failed, 'ur' is really spelt 'you're' and 'prob' is really spelt 'probably'

135, 137 - Her name is actually Picabo Street, and her parents named her after a village in Idaho.

Eh, I think Josh could make a decent name for a female, and Frank just gets made into Frankie

ha just noticed a pattern in your comments first no capitals wow then first letter Wow then last woW and then both WoW trololol

HowAreYouToday 34

your explanation is worse than my teacher's explanation on how not to do activities before hw

42. I would like to hear this explanation :)

HowAreYouToday 34

he started out saying that hw HAS to come first and explained how recitals and social events are unnecessary. that same day, he forgot his notes because, he had said, he went to his friend's birthday party and they just slipped his mind

HowAreYouToday 34

to make matters worse, he taught our drama class. so that day we had no skits, and we got lectured that drama isn't important...

ImaWiseGuy 5

you refer to your father in law as some man, no wonder he doesn't like you...

no no no he is talking about his other daughter, the 13 year old one

Some people don't meet one or both of their parents-in-law due to various circumstances like divorce and rifts in the family. Could've been a wrong number, too. Or his wife is cheating on him with a guy who doesn't know she's married, and just found out some "scumbag" got his "girlfriend" pregnant.

OP, you didn't know this was your father in-law?

OP, you didn't know this was your father in-law?

yes... yes he did .... read more into it LOL

lol fail on my part. sorry every one!

At first I read it as "selfish, pro-life asshole", so I got the impression that he didn't want to become a grandpa. Struck me as funny. I was disappointed when I read the FML again.

Never tell him anything about the kid and threaten to never let him see him/her.

MaximilianMarche 0

yeah that sounds like something a girl would say.

deefan101 11

wt the hell is that mean?! sexist much?!

27- Better than Plainview, Georgetown, or Temple.

Prankster7o7 5

Austin is way worse than Georgetown, Temple, Midland, and Plainview put together.

small_bar_101 0

Yeah thats probably not a good way to get her dad to trust him..

MaximilianMarche 0

Hmm, I have a slight feeling that he doesn't like you as his son-in-law.

Jake_2013 0

Look! Its a bird.. Its a plane..!. no! It's CAP'N OBVIOUS!!!

je_suis_fml 11

108- Sooo you're not familiar with sarcasm, eh?

Cryingraven 1

I was gonna press Thumbs Up... But was too immature to press it.

That would be interesting. if he did that the kid would be his child, his wife's sibling, and his in-law. Also after all the divorces get finalized, if he married his wife's mom then he would be his ex's dad and grandfather to his own child. Not too confusing.

Hahaha This is how families end up on Maury

Don't let the kids visit their grandparents house xD

^^ true..one of the easiest ways to get his respect back if he really did wanna see the kid..lol.

Or be the bigger man and act mature. surely, he'll come around eventually.

teddydunn 1

At least it was over the phone. Had it happened in person, you might have ended up with some awful looking bruises as well.