Duh.

By psb1990 - 01/09/2018 01:30

Today, a guy on the street introduced himself as a photographer with a project about women's feet and asked if he could take a photo of mine. He showed me his Instagram, which looked legitimate at a glance, so I agreed and followed him. Turns out it's a fetish account. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 438
You deserved it 3 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The line "I like to take photos of girls' feet" is not something one hears from a reputable model photographer. Your innocence is pretty refreshing, and I hope his foot fetish didn't weird you out too much.

So a stranger tells you that he takes portraits of women's feet, and it doesn't trigger in your mind that this guy obviously has a foot fetish?

Comments

The line "I like to take photos of girls' feet" is not something one hears from a reputable model photographer. Your innocence is pretty refreshing, and I hope his foot fetish didn't weird you out too much.

So a stranger tells you that he takes portraits of women's feet, and it doesn't trigger in your mind that this guy obviously has a foot fetish?

awildwhisper 30

In high school, I did a foot photography project in my film photo class and it turned out to be my best series. I had pictures of people's feet in poses or just standing normally and different things like that.

PenguinPal3017 19

99% of feet pictures are fetish ****, 1% are fetish **** that double as sandal advertisements.

Hi, I’m a bridge salesman, a totally legit one. Would you be interested in one in the Brooklyn region? Normally, I’d sell it for about $30,000, but you look nice and I’ll let you have it for $10,000 cash :)

On the plus side, you can put “fetish model” on your resume.

Boyufd 24

he said he takes pictures of women feet, shouldnt that have made you know he had a foot fetish?

Mungolikecandy 19

On the bright side, unless you have particularly weird corns or bunions, you will not be easily identified.

corky1992 33

Him wanting photos of your feet should have been your first clue.