By caly - 12/11/2018 16:32 - United States

Today, while at my mom’s house, my mom told me that I need to seriously curb my food intake. Then I went to my dad’s house and he told me I need to gain weight. I can’t win here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 755
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell them to keep their opinions to themselves, and you'll decide if you're too thin/fat.

silvermoon5033 26

You got it backwards. Mom said to lose weight, Dad said to gain it.

Comments

Tell them to keep their opinions to themselves, and you'll decide if you're too thin/fat.

Your mom want you to gain weight and your dad want you to lose weight. No disrespect, you think your dad left your mom because she gained weight? 🤔

silvermoon5033 26

You got it backwards. Mom said to lose weight, Dad said to gain it.

I corrected my post, but it didn't show it. But I found out after I read again.

I don’t know if you read that right or not but you may want to reread that again

Maybe talk to your doctor and find out what’s best for you?

tarabella 7

Why is a doctor necessary there? Or are you just one of those people who go to a doctor after even sneezing a little? In that case i suggest you go to therapy, hypochondria is a mental problem.

Have you heard of a physical or a checkup? You’re supposed to have them yearly. And you talk to your doctor about weight problems and little things that didn’t require their own appointment, idiot.

Lose weight and wear a fat suit when you go to your dad’s house. (If there were such a thing as a skinny suit, I’d suggest you fatten up and wear it to your Mom’s house. That’d be the funner option.)

Yes you can. Tell then both to shove it. You win!

tarabella 7

How about you tell them both to shove it and do what you want :) parents shouldn't have control over you

bobsanction 18

And somehow it's still gonna be mens fault for womens body image issues.

Xavier K. Valdez 8

Do what you like, **** what anyone says about how you look.