This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Sexless - 11/01/2019 16:00

Today marks two years since my boyfriend found his Christian faith and decided that he didn't want to have sex anymore until marriage. 7 months to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 903
You deserved it 234

Top comments

No, she should recognize they’re on divergent paths and dump him.

Two years ago, he was born-again. In seven months, your sex life will be resurrected from the dead. It’s a miracle!

Comments

Mathalamus 24

Why are you complaining? He found faith in his life... you are supposed to support him.

No, she should recognize they’re on divergent paths and dump him.

Two years ago, he was born-again. In seven months, your sex life will be resurrected from the dead. It’s a miracle!

You should be good to him by supporting him.

kricket5 19

He should be good by fulfilling her needs.

He has his faith and she is respecting that.Doesnt mean it isn't very frustrating. good for you OP for keeping with him. I didn't want to have sex or anything for a long time and my boyfriend waited with me, although he was frustrated. I wouldn't have blamed him at all for ending it but he didn't and I'm very glad.

Mungolikecandy 19

If you disagree with his faith and how he presents it marriage may not be the best idea.

tounces7 27

Yeah, or it's just an excuse for the fact he already has a really low sex drive, and you're going to be in a sexless marriage, too.

isabella1998 8

He wants u to break up w him..

onceuponatime456 16

Get rid of him! His controlling will get worse when you are married!

that's not controlling though, that is him finding faith and knowing his boundaries. Some churches call for people to stop having sex until marriage. that is really hard but the boyfriend had every right to do that, OP has every right to leave if she is not able to accept it. but it isn't controlling

Anymore? So he's had sex before? What's the point in waiting until marriage from that point on, then? He's already 'impure'.

if he is Christian then he believes his sons have been washed clean so he isn't impure but he can control what he does now to help him stay on the right path. I don't necessarily agree with it but if that's his faith I admire him for sticking to it.

Can somebody please explain “transgender human” to me? I thought only humans were transgender … as opposed to animals.

Needless to say, you're dating an idiot. Have fun with that.