By fartz - 31/08/2013 06:04 - United States

Today, while I was sleeping, apparently I rolled over towards my fiancé and told him "We gotta save the turtles!" and had a five seconds long fart. Now he won't stop making fun of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 516
You deserved it 8 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm glad you feel so strongly about protecting our ecosystem, but did you really have to gas the place?

It happened and it is what it is. Just laugh it off. If he's truly hurting your feelings, just tell him. If he doesn't listen, then try to brush it off. If he sees it's not bothering you, eventually he'll stop.

Comments

MzZombicidal 36

This is definitely one of my favorite FML's to date. OP, you should joke about it, too! You already know if he'd done it, you'd be laughing just as much. :P

Murilirum 23

@ #45 I am a bad man. That terrible pun made me smile.

It happened and it is what it is. Just laugh it off. If he's truly hurting your feelings, just tell him. If he doesn't listen, then try to brush it off. If he sees it's not bothering you, eventually he'll stop.

RpiesSPIES 27

Now that's just not true. The last bit, I mean.

Take it from someone with younger siblings: ignoring them doesn't work. It's like they get off on it.

It is in my experience. Eventually something else happened and people stopped picking on me for the embarrassing thing. That's the thing with life, something always happens to give you another focus.

lol, you & my husband have something in common.

MikeonFML 17

Your husband has rolled over while sleeping, said "We gotta save the turtles!" And then farted for 5 seconds? That is one solid coincidence

My husband has been doing stuff like this for 30 years. I just consider it free entertainment in the middle of the night, and sometimes it's pretty damn funny.

klovemachine 24

Aww...it's so cute when she farts and then mumbles non-sensical things. It's beautiful :')

I'm glad you feel so strongly about protecting our ecosystem, but did you really have to gas the place?

You knew a storm was a-brewing. But it was too late. You knew you couldn't save the turtles. You let it rip.

That intense turmoil. I felt it as well last night. Sadly I think it was from that burrito I ate.

Are you Splinter?? Be prepared to have your fiancè shell out many more jokes.

varlso 8

You seem like someone who is in touch with nature :)