By nothingpersonalmate - 04/11/2018 05:10

Today, my mom decided to let my sandwich spoil instead of refrigerating it. I spent half an hour vomiting and my mom thinks it's funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 360
You deserved it 737

stillnothingpersonalmate tells us more.

stillnothingpersonalmate 2

Hello all, I only mashed the keyboard for the password on my old account and have now made this. Anyway, I may have left something out here: this was not my sandwich and I'd crashed out and can't refridgerate it. As I was going to get my own food, my mom told me don't bother, I will get you a sandwich. How nice! I crashed instead. But I did not know that she wanted to leave the house so badly she just left it out at room temp without telling me. Even if I am at fault for not asking her to wake up, I still don't appreciate her thinking all this is funny.

Top comments

Why couldn’t you put it in the fridge yourself?

Wait like... what was the sandwich made of and how many days was it out of the fridge? Because (in my experience at least), unless it's hella hot out, shit doesn't spoil THAT quickly.

Comments

Why couldn’t you put it in the fridge yourself?

You couldn’t do the job yourself? Didn’t the sandwich smell or taste funny?

Wait like... what was the sandwich made of and how many days was it out of the fridge? Because (in my experience at least), unless it's hella hot out, shit doesn't spoil THAT quickly.

If the sandwich was refrigerated, the entire sandwich would be cold. If it was just made, the meats/cheese/condiments would be cold. Why tf would you eat a room temperature meat sandwich? I mean, maybe you grilled it beforehand, but even then, meat has a weird flavor after staying out for too long, and the edges get hard.

So, you didn't take care of refrigerating your own food, ate it knowing that and somehow it's ypur mom's fault?

Remember this moment and let your mom enjoy it. Later on in life you can seek your revenge when you are picking out an old folks home for her to live at..... muahhh ha ha ha ha. JUST KIDDING. Or am I?

Yeah, I remember when I found out where my mom hid the fridge, and figured out how to use it myself too.

Come on, even Homer Simpson wasn't that stu... oh wait...

Perhaps she thinks it's funny because you're trying to blame her for your own mistake.

stillnothingpersonalmate 2

Yea, I should learn to sleepwalk so I can put sandwiches in the fridge while asleep. Silly me!

How long was it out to give you such an extreme reaction? Why did you eat it all? I mean you should see and feel that it's not ok anymore and even if you miss that, wouldn't you notice after taking the first bite?