This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By ... - 27/01/2019 18:00

Today, I got the fright of my life whilst bending over in the shower. My pet rat literally clawing its way into my ass, spreading my butt cheeks with its sharp claws. FML
I agree, your life sucks 500
You deserved it 401

Top comments

manb91uk 22

There are so many questions... I literally can't function.... Why were you naked, in the shower, with your pet rat?!

Well, at least there's some creature who gives a rat's ass.

Comments

Well, at least there's some creature who gives a rat's ass.

Partial credit for a correct use of "literally!" The figure of speech is "crawling up my ass," and you would have been a hero to us "literally" fundamentalists had you referenced that.

bl3ur0z3 17

Why is your pet rat running around free to crawl up your ass and why don't you know your pet's gender?

manb91uk 22

Would referring to the rat as he/she make this any more palatable?

manb91uk 22

There are so many questions... I literally can't function.... Why were you naked, in the shower, with your pet rat?!

Why in the living hell was your pet rat... er... never mind. I think I'll have a happier life if I don't know the answer to that question.

Levicicus 6

We don’t understand. You’re standing, bending over. And the rat crawled up you leg? Was it sitting on a soap shelf? How was it at ass-level?

Maybe it was on the side of the bathtub at the wall, and he bent over at the edge. And maybe the rat had no choice but to get his ass out of its face by clawing at it?

least it wasn't trying to claw its way out.