This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 07/02/2019 00:00

My ex girlfriend and I broke up after 3 years of dating, she stated that we were moving to fast. 3 days later her sister call me and tell me that she getting engaged to her step cousin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 845
You deserved it 57

Top comments

So your life sucks because you're done dealing with that *****? She clearly was making an excuse to dump you, and I wouldn't rule out that she possibly cheated on you all this time.

Your grammar as well as the new standards on FML are just about as sad as this story.

Comments

So your life sucks because you're done dealing with that *****? She clearly was making an excuse to dump you, and I wouldn't rule out that she possibly cheated on you all this time.

oh it's a flick and she's making a huge mistake isn't she? she might regret it soon so prepare yourself to not fall for her again coz she is effed up in her head.. I mean step cousin?!! is love thaat blind??!

Your grammar as well as the new standards on FML are just about as sad as this story.

At least you don't have to waste anymore time on her and at least it was her step cousin and not her biological cousin.

Her step cousin got her motor running a lot faster than you ever could. Sorry, dude.

GUYMAINE 16

She been hoein with him the whole time. Sorry bud

maroongrad 13

Bet her step cousin doesn't know she had a side dick. Give the man a heads-up so he doesn't end up with a cheater. If he knows already, no harm done. If he doesn't, you can help him dodge one hell of a bullet.