By HedgehogFace - 29/11/2018 03:00

Today, my science teacher said I looked like a hedgehog, then had the whole class take a vote. They voted unanimously that yes, I do look like a hedgehog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 915
You deserved it 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dye your hair pink, and carry a large hammer around. Voilá, one successful Amy Rose cosplay.

PenguinPal3017 19

Comments

Dye your hair pink, and carry a large hammer around. Voilá, one successful Amy Rose cosplay.

PenguinPal3017 19

Damn if that was me I’d get that teacher fired. I grew up with teachers like this and it damages you later in life😔

Considering that this is in FML then even if it was fun for the teacher and class it was bullying for the OP. Which is what counts.

ViviMage 38

OBJECTION!! Your name isn't Phoenix Wright!

This is textbook bullying, done by person of authority, involving minors, blah, blah, blah,,, No teacher has any right to make any comment on the student's looks (apart from how you should wear your uniform if there is one). And have the class vote? WOW. Disrespectful AF. Even if it was meant as a joke, the bullies in the crowd in the future will see this as a free pass. Get his sorry ass fired: first get your parents involved, go to school principal, to school board, regional education authority. Luckily you got plenty of witnesses.

Nah, textbook bullying is where the victim is hassled for having to work from used textbooks, and in turn, they bully people using loose-leaf editions. The insanity has to stop!

Well embrace it and use the name Sonic from now on!

I don't see the problem, hedgehogs are adorable!!!