This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By HairToStay - 19/09/2016 16:04 - United States - Arvada

Spicy
Today, my wife announced she had a sexy surprise for me. Turns out she got a Brazilian wax, which is a huge turn-off for me. Not only could I not get it up, I got to hear all about how much her last boyfriend loved it. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 15 117
You deserved it 2 869

Top comments

She tried to do something for you because she thought you'd like it up. But at least now she knows you're not into that

This is so ridiculous. It's fine to like and advocate for body hair, but you don't get to put down others just because it isn't their preference. A grown woman is a grown woman, we are defined by more than just the amount of hair in certain areas. You define an adult by age, as well as emotional and biological maturity, which includes many bodily features, not whether they have hair and choose to remove it. I mean, I prefer my boyfriend without his facial hair, I like when he is clean shaven. Does this mean I'm a pedophile? It doesn't, he's still has many features that clearly make him a grown man, and that is what I'm attracted to. To say a guy is into children just because he likes less hair is disgusting, they are in no way comparable. Having and preferring less hair doesn't make someone any less of an adult woman/man.

Comments

Still seems pretty hairy to me just in a different way...

i think a hairy situation is what op would have preferred

How is it avoiding a hairy situation if what OP wanted was a hairy situation?

I love an all natural bush! My wife doesn't mind either and hasn't shaved in over a year.

She tried to do something for you because she thought you'd like it up. But at least now she knows you're not into that

Yeah, good will goes out the window when she brings up the ex.

When i'm with a girl who has a bush, i complement her and tell her that not long ago going Brazilian was kinky and rare, but now that it's so commonplace, it's refreshing to see a natural or trimmed bush.

I agree she tried to do something for him. But, her telling him how much her ex liked it is what makes it an FML

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah, this really feels like another one of those "communication could have easily fixed and/or prevented this situation"...

Be honest with her. Tell her it makes you feel uncomfortable because you like her hair, it makes you feel like you're with a proper woman. Flatter her. She'll be ok with it.

I agree with everything, except when you state that a woman is only proper if she's unshaved. I didn't realize I'd turn into a sleaze at the swipe of a razor!

I thought by 'proper woman' they meant a grown woman as opposed to a child. Because of the hair.

Still, it's a bit of an insult to those who choose not to have hair..

#54 Then all she would have needed to use is 'Woman'. She used 'proper' as the adjective for woman, not 'grown'.

#66, I don't think she meant it as an insult to anyone. I think she was just meaning to use something of that sort to help enhance his opinion.

So... Only "proper women" don't shave? I guess the rest of us that do aren't real women.

FFS stop being offended. They just said to flatter her. It's like if you're dating someone who is bigger and they fell down you say you love their womanly curves. or whatever. It's not putting down other women its making your woman feel better. and before someone gets offended, I'm thin and I shave. O just don't get offended over nonsense.

Malahkaa 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
askullnamedbilly 33

Well yes technically you "can". But you may not say it here.

Did she not know that you prefer the muff?

Tell her that even thought her ex is a latent pedophile, it doesn't mean that you are one as well. Fortunately, hair can grow back. And you now get to sport this huge beard she doesn't like on Movember!

So, just because she's now bald down there, it makes anyone who likes it a pedophile? Last I checked, some people just don't like gagging on the hair while licking the ******. Personally, if any hair came loose I would immediately stop, cause that's just nasty.

This is so ridiculous. It's fine to like and advocate for body hair, but you don't get to put down others just because it isn't their preference. A grown woman is a grown woman, we are defined by more than just the amount of hair in certain areas. You define an adult by age, as well as emotional and biological maturity, which includes many bodily features, not whether they have hair and choose to remove it. I mean, I prefer my boyfriend without his facial hair, I like when he is clean shaven. Does this mean I'm a pedophile? It doesn't, he's still has many features that clearly make him a grown man, and that is what I'm attracted to. To say a guy is into children just because he likes less hair is disgusting, they are in no way comparable. Having and preferring less hair doesn't make someone any less of an adult woman/man.

You are ridiculous! I shave or wax completely. My husband prefers it, but, guess what, so do I!! That doesn't make either of us pedophiles, that's just our preference.

When it starts growing back all scratchy and she contemplates going through that discomfort all over again maybe she'll glad she can make you happier with her natural state. That said, maybe she personally feels sexier like that and it's really nothing to do with what exs or you think, surely your wife feeling extra sexy is a nice surprise?

It would be even nicer if they could you know have sex when she's feeling sexier

Wow, that's probably going to stick with her for a while.

well as a woman I can tell you that lots of men love it so she just wanted to do something nice for you, anyway be grateful that eventually hairs grow back for the misfortune of us dipendent on wax.