By stickygoober - 20/11/2018 15:00 - United States - Peoria

Today, my boss sent a message to a coworker saying, "We're putting all of you back on the phones because one of you can't stop watching Netflix so corporate thinks you guys don't do anything." That person was me. Everyone's pissed at me now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 836
You deserved it 7 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You've come to the wrong place if you want sympathy for this. You not only deserve the shame from making your colleagues suffer for your stupidity, but you also deserve the words "I'm a moron" tattooed on your forehead, in Comic Sans, as a double dose of humiliation.

Comments

You've come to the wrong place if you want sympathy for this. You not only deserve the shame from making your colleagues suffer for your stupidity, but you also deserve the words "I'm a moron" tattooed on your forehead, in Comic Sans, as a double dose of humiliation.

cptncuttlefish 24

Be grateful you still have a job, I would have fired your ass.

julfunky 29

Exactly this. I’ll never understand how someone can get away with purposely not doing their job. It’s one thing to be bad at your job, it’s another to not be doing it at all.

Although OP is an asshole, if this is an IT job or some sorts, I've had Netflix running on the side while coding/writing. Since the uppers think that hes only watching Netflix, it looks bad. If no work is getting done, sure, but bosses don't see that. They see netflix being run =/= working.

I can understand doing that in your own time or if you are your own boss, however, if you're working for someone it's highly unprofessional and OP should at least be written up.

A lot of people think they can work and do something else at the same time. My colleague used to listen to music. Our job is like coding, something that has to be done in complete silence so you can think hard. She was the least productive of all my colleagues. I don't believe you can code properly while watching TV.

Wait, you're not supposed to be the guy who's actually responsible for this! Yeah, you deserve this one.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Could be worse. You could’ve been watching ****.

You're the person that ruins it for everyone else.

Bananasluggles 9

Well you brought that one on yourself, hopefully lesson learned

Oh, **** them! You’ve gotta see what happens in “House of Cards!” Do the Koch brothers get ****** over? I hope so!

onceuponatime456 16

Get you lazy ass to work, you useless pr*ck! Who the f do you think you are watching Netflix while you are supposed to be working?

Dude, are you so ******* prissy that you actually felt the need to censor "prick"?