This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 09/11/2018 19:30 - United States - Price

Today I returned home from a 3 day vacation, to find that not only had I not closed the door fully to my three cat's room, but they had shit everywhere, and the house smelled like death. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31
You deserved it 52

Top comments

If you think cats are fine with being left alone in a locked room for days, I'd like to see how you feel after the same treatment. Just enough food and water, no entertainment apart from two roommates that will probably get on your nerves to the point where you fight quite a lot, and nowhere to shit but a small plastic tray filled with sand. If you last three days, and come out of it with no problems, I'll delete my comment.

If you left your cats locked in a room alone for 3 days you deserve all the shit you get.

Comments

If you left your cats locked in a room alone for 3 days you deserve all the shit you get.

Note to all cat owners: Just because they like to do things on their own, doesn't mean they don't rely on us for other things, too. Locking cats in a room for three days thinking "Eh, I'm sure they'll be fine, I left plenty of food and water" is stupid. They need freedom to roam around when they want, and a gentle guiding hand to shit outside, or in a litter box, because chances are, without your help, they will shit all over your house while you're away. OP, you are a worthless, wretched human being, and I hope someone reported your stupid ass to the ASPCA, and police. No wonder you kept yourself anonymous.

Emma Marshall 19

No. Cats are fine. There's ******* 3 of them together. And they obviously would've had litter trays to use but since the door was open they used the whole house. Get over it 🙄

If you think cats are fine with being left alone in a locked room for days, I'd like to see how you feel after the same treatment. Just enough food and water, no entertainment apart from two roommates that will probably get on your nerves to the point where you fight quite a lot, and nowhere to shit but a small plastic tray filled with sand. If you last three days, and come out of it with no problems, I'll delete my comment.