By Confusedfiance - 16/10/2018 05:00

Today, my ex messaged me out of the blue saying she found my fiancé's tinder profile. I told her there was no way it was true. It actually was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 151
You deserved it 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PenguinPal3017 19

I'm so sorry to hear it. There's no chance that your ex made the profile to get you to break up?

The question here is whether it's an old profile from before you were together that was forgotten or a newer, active one.

Comments

PenguinPal3017 19

I'm so sorry to hear it. There's no chance that your ex made the profile to get you to break up?

MannyWasHere 12

and you guys never matched!?? Doesn’t sound like it’s meant to be

He’s keeping his options open. Maybe he should take it down after you get married?

whiskey'swino 15

How cute, they have something in common! Both being ex's to someone who doesn't put up with their crap!

The question here is whether it's an old profile from before you were together that was forgotten or a newer, active one.

I know my tinder profile is floating around somewhere. I forgot to delete it. Been married a year and a half and haven’t been on my tinder profile since I met my now wife 5 years ago. Im hoping for OP that this is the case with them.

Most likely scenarios are that the profile was old and from before you and your fiancé met, or your ex made a fake profile to try to ruin your relationship. Regardless, confront him about it before anything else, OP, and if it really is his, just get him to delete it. No harm done.

I was tired of my lady..... We’ve been together too long.... So I made a tinder Bio..... With my favorite song....... One day she came up to me... Took out her phone and shook her head... She didn’t even crack a smile.... And this is what she said.... Do you like Pina coolatas? And getting caught in the rain? Because now it’s ass your here.... That’s getting tossed in the streets....

michael79123 2

ive seen alot of comments saying "he" or him" as to the profile owner...the ex is female...which rules out the person being gay...therefor the tinder profile would be of a woman...not a guy...actually read it before you start jumping to conclusions

He said his fiancé not fiancée.....so either he misspelled or he is actually engaged to a man. Is not usual for a man to go two ways. One of my long time friend that I knew from childhood, he had a long time relationship with my best friend and then they had a child. After they split is when my long time friend started dating men. So he went both ways.