This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By FYouDrew - 11/11/2018 11:08

Today, I greeted my boyfriend at the door to his apartment, like I thought he wanted me to. When he opened the door, he immediately got mad at me because his dinner was already on the counter, cooling. Yesterday he got mad because it was in the oven another 10 minutes.. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68
You deserved it 7

Top comments

Tell the bitch to cook his own dinner then leave his ungrateful ass

Why are you with him? This proves he is not a reasonable person and most likely never will be. Do yourself a favor and dump him.

Comments

Why are you with him? This proves he is not a reasonable person and most likely never will be. Do yourself a favor and dump him.

Tell the bitch to cook his own dinner then leave his ungrateful ass

Does he think you're living in an episode of "I Dream of Jeannie"? What the **** is his problem? "You, woman, should arrive at my apartment at precisely 6pm, and upon arrival, fix me a martini while I am eating my dinner. Then, you will wash my dirty clothes, clean my shoes, and scrub my bathroom until it sparkles, because that is your place, and a woman should be servile to her man." Offer to make him dinner tomorrow, and while it's piping hot, throw it on his crotch, and walk out. You can do better than this sack of crap.

What about the jerk cooks his own damn dinner, if he's so discontent with the way you prepare it? You go for some nice wellness, and let him die of hunger, because the idiot won't be able to fix himself something to eat.