By Sad_Happy_Gorl - 15/11/2018 22:00

Today, my boyfriend finally answered my Snapchats. He was laying on a bed with purple pillows and sheets. His are gray. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 950
You deserved it 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

I'm not sure what's more disturbing - the fact that he may potentially be cheating on you, or the idea that you're suggesting he may NEVER change his bed sheets.

Wait. Does he only own one set of bed sheets, or does he just have a few that are all gray? He could have bought himself a purple set. More info is needed.

Comments

Wait. Does he only own one set of bed sheets, or does he just have a few that are all gray? He could have bought himself a purple set. More info is needed.

Does everyone really have multiple sets of sheets? I just wash and dry the one set all during the day when necessary and put it back on to sleep.

I do only because it takes me forever to put away laundry lol

He’s probably using the purple sheet filter on Snapchap.

We have more than one set. The same color/shade gets too monotonous otherwise.

We do have more than one pair of sheets, but usually I just wash them and dry them and reuse them because I'm also washing the mattress protectors with them.

weaboo 12

What if it gets dirty in the evening

It's good to have backups. Think how nasty it'd be if you had some sort of incident in the middle of the night, and you had no sheets because they were being washed. What kind of savage sleeps on a bed without sheets?

tounces7 27

I'm not sure what's more disturbing - the fact that he may potentially be cheating on you, or the idea that you're suggesting he may NEVER change his bed sheets.

Never heard of a washer and dryer? Can be done while not sleeping.

Doesn’t mean he might now have more than one set. I do, one that’s navy and one that’s white.

Well, we all know what he was doing that prevented him from answering you promptly. Changing his bedding. Those fitted sheets can be a bitch!

ImminentDisaster 12

Is it possible he was staying at someone else’s house or just hanging out in a friends bedroom?

Deez_Knots 10

Are you sure that was your boyfriend? Or could it have been his doppelgänger? Hmmm?

alienblair 4

That's concerning that he only has one set of sheets that he apparently never changes

The obvious answer leaps to mind of course but there are alternitive options. 1. He changed his sheets. 2. He is staying with a relative/ in a hotel. 3. He is staying at a friends house. 4. Mad filter. If it is the alternitive I'm so sorry.

What hotel have you ever been in that had colored sheets?

Jorn van der Ar 13
onceuponatime456 16