This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By ManNeeds2019 - 17/02/2019 09:00 - United States - Dallas

Today is day 28 since a corrective surgery on my urethra. During my recovery I made my wife cum twice while my catheter made erections excruciating. She still hasn't had sex with me and accused me of "treating her like a sex object" for asking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 298
You deserved it 162

Top comments

Aphrodite 20

This is very confusing. You made her ******? yet she won’t fulfill your needs? What?

He made his wife come using other things than his penis during the time when he had a catheter and during which he was unable to get it up. Now that the post-op pain is gone, he wants some action after having given his wife orgasms without getting anything back. Apparently, she won’t let him and is cross with him asking. That’s what he’s upset about.

Comments

Did I not just mention Dr. Urethra Franklin?!?!? You need to give your wife some R-E-S-P-E-C-T and make her feel like a natural woman!

Richard, dude just had surgery and got his wife off. she needs to be less sensitive.

Aphrodite 20

This is very confusing. You made her ******? yet she won’t fulfill your needs? What?

My guess is he grimaced and complained during the sex that was painful for him yet successful for her. Kinda took the joy out of it.

He made his wife come using other things than his penis during the time when he had a catheter and during which he was unable to get it up. Now that the post-op pain is gone, he wants some action after having given his wife orgasms without getting anything back. Apparently, she won’t let him and is cross with him asking. That’s what he’s upset about.

You probably finally made her ******, and now that you’re not in pain, she knows that you’ll be focused on yourself again.

DraftHail614 17

Rub one out it's the champagne of victory

Um tell your wife to look up the meaning of a sex object,she made you into the object 🙄

EmDizzle2007 28

your wife is incredibly moronic.